Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

I mentioned in the last Dallas gameday thread on Thanksgiving how much that game cheered me up upon learning the my father had contracted COVID. 

My father passed away last week. 

This **** is serious to me. **** this guy. I'm so sick of people like him. No concern for ANYONE but themselves. No understanding or concern about how their actions could impact someone else. Leaf is right. It's just utter ignorance. A complete slap in the face to anyone who's been suffering from this illness. 

I hope he gets cut today. I'll take Logan Thomas as QB over this bum, whether it costs us the playoffs or not. We're not winning a Super Bowl this year. We've already proven we're a team on the rise. Put someone else in there and cut his ass. Send a strong message. It will pay dividends down the road. 

51 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I’m all for Dwayne getting whatever Ron deems necessary. But it is not lost on me the irony of over 20 pages in 24 hours of anonymous message board posters telling Dwayne he needs to grow up. 

We're all feeling a little down after Sunday's loss...

15 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Is this the part where @stevemcqueen1claims again that the hate for Dwayne is racially motivated?  

Hell yeah, Race is an issue for me... (There.  I said it!)  The NFC EAST Division Race.  And "Make it Rain Dwayne" is doing his best to distract the locker room when they should all be focusing on Carolina.

1 hour ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Is this the part where @stevemcqueen1claims again that the hate for Dwayne is racially motivated?  

I don't see how it's even imaginable on any planet, that Rivera would be racist about QB's.

For one, consider all his years with Newton and their relationship,

Secondly, literally everybody who knows anything about Ron knows he is one of the classiest men in the NFL

Thirdly, when all the civil rights stuff was going on earlier in the year, Ron was one of the most vocally supportive coaches for the cause.

Four, noone knows all the things that happen behind the scenes that could justify discipline
And fifth,there is zero evidence to support the accusation.

Not trying to send the conversation to the wrong direction. But quite the opposite. This issue and claim needs to be nipped at the bud and put to rest,

I think this is the final nail in the Haskins coffin.  Its bad to think you're great as a rookie and dont need to practice.  Its bad to violate team rules and just treat the team like you are the only thing that matters.  But some immature players do grow up and learn and turn that talent into what it can be.

What is inexcusable is having had all of that happen this year, fall down, get a chance again, and then knowing you are about the only healthy QB on the entire team, you go out and put the entire team and its season in jeopardy 5 days before your team goes out to fight to win a division.  I can bet all of his teammates are livid at how he just threw them all under the bus.  Hes done.  He just showed he wont learn and he doesnt care about anyone else but himself, and hes too stupid to even do that properly.

16 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Being a VCU alum I hate odu but I can say the guy was a great leader for their football program when he was there.  

As an ODU fan, feelings are mutual.  I hate you.  But I respect the hell of your basketball program.

But we love the Redskins... and for that.  HTTR my hated, friend.

13 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

I mentioned in the last Dallas gameday thread on Thanksgiving how much that game cheered me up upon learning the my father had contracted COVID. 

I remember your post, just wanted take a minute out to say sorry for your loss - your post hit me hard man.. RIP Mr. Dissident2

51 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Haskins girl didn’t look too bad.Just saying

I guarantee that Haskin's girlfriend will do a lot more things for him in the bedroom, than a self-made billionaire Supermodel does for Tom.

Wedding cake causes this reaction in women.  

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I am not a Jason Reid guy.  Only reason why I am posting this is he was a big Haskins guy when they grabbed him and I wonder who would be the retired player?

Cooley and Doug Williams are the two prominent retired guys who were there every day last year

14 minutes ago, petey hodge said:

I guarantee that Haskin's girlfriend will do a lot more things for him in the bedroom, than a self-made billionaire Supermodel does for Tom.

Wedding cake causes this reaction in women.  

Can you imagine a boyfriend doing for his girl what Haskins girlfriend did for him?  Taking your girl to a male strip club because they had a bad day at work.  And then standing there inches from the strippers with their johnson flopping around, cheering her on while she's having a blast?  lol

No guy is doing that ever.

29 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

I think this is the final nail in the Haskins coffin.  Its bad to think you're great as a rookie and dont need to practice.  Its bad to violate team rules and just treat the team like you are the only thing that matters.  But some immature players do grow up and learn and turn that talent into what it can be.

What is inexcusable is having had all of that happen this year, fall down, get a chance again, and then knowing you are about the only healthy QB on the entire team, you go out and put the entire team and its season in jeopardy 5 days before your team goes out to fight to win a division.  I can bet all of his teammates are livid at how he just threw them all under the bus.  Hes done.  He just showed he wont learn and he doesnt care about anyone else but himself, and hes too stupid to even do that properly.

Here's hoping its the final nail.

You would have hoped he'd have learned after taking selfies with fans at the end of a game last year.

Nope.

You would have hope he'd have learned after losing his starting role earlier.

Nope. 

You would have hope he'd have learned after, as you mentioned, nearly bringing his team back and clinching a win...and being, as you mentioned, the only fully healthy QB on the roster.

Nope.

I hope he's done.  He's had enough chances.  I'm not even mentioning the anecdotes about his lack of work ethic, how he worked hard all summer and then once he got the starter role he let his foot off the gas.

This kid was born on 3rd base and acts like the world owes him something.  **** outta here.

Seems like an immature and irresponsible person with a weak ego.  I sensed that on draft day when he was butthurt that Daniel Jones got drafted before him.  

I was looking forward to him potentially starting the rest of the year and showing what he has.  After this, I am not sure.  I don't think he has the mental fortitude or personality to succeed in this league.

20 minutes ago, skinbuck said:

Where ggarriso at? He’s been a huge Haskins apologist

To say I feel vindicated as to having been spot on every step of the way would be an understatement - but you all know I am not one to gloat, or as they say in the business "A humble man" ;)

46 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

This **** is serious to me. **** this guy. I'm so sick of people like him. No concern for ANYONE but themselves. No understanding or concern about how their actions could impact someone else. Leaf is right. It's just utter ignorance. A complete slap in the face to anyone who's been suffering from this illness. 

I hope he gets cut today. I'll take Logan Thomas as QB over this bum, whether it costs us the playoffs or not. We're not winning a Super Bowl this year. We've already proven we're a team on the rise. Put someone else in there and cut his ass. Send a strong message. It will pay dividends down the road. 

So sorry to hear.

I have defended Haskins on these boards, I can’t stand seeing fans attack and hate on team members. But I agree 100 percent he needs to be cut today 

Archived