Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

34 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Also, I like that, if the entire team is playing at a high level then he should do ok. I would hope so for 30 million a year.

Haskins had a defense playing at a high level and sufficient blocking and did less than nothing to capitalize. It's absurd to think Kirk Cousins would provide us worse QB play than Haskins. 

Even if you subscribe to the notion that every other Kirk performance is terrible, he still would have lit up one of those defenses we lost to. Of course we would have been a better team with him. 

Smith vs Cousins is a better debate. 

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Haskins had a defense playing at a high level and sufficient blocking and did less than nothing to capitalize. It's absurd to think Kirk Cousins would provide us worse QB play than Haskins. 

Even if you subscribe to the notion that every other Kirk performance is terrible, he still would have lit up one of those defenses we lost to. Of course we would have been a better team with him. 

Smith vs Cousins is a better debate. 

We win double digit games with Kirk still here, easily. And I completely understand why he isn’t here.

1 minute ago, jnhutchi3 said:

Yes, he is now.  But it's still silly to compare Cam's career to Haskins'.

I never compared them. But Cam has never had a great passing ability. What made him so special was his freak size and mobility. 

5 minutes ago, Tedskins 21 said:

We win double digit games with Kirk still here, easily. And I completely understand why he isn’t here.

I never compared them. But Cam has never had a great passing ability. What made him so special was his freak size and mobility. 

I know you didn't compare them.  The other guy did.  And Cam Newton throwing to Steve Smith was a pretty potent combination for a few years.

12 wins with kirk on this team EASY.... Cousins has 32 touchdowns and 13 picks this season for 3800 yards.......how many touchdowns do our qbs have combined this season?? not even close...Of course cousins isnt worht 30 million or whatever hes getting paid but to not sign him for 18-20 million a year in 2015 was stupid and i hope nobody disagrees with that...weve gone through at least 7 qbs since him.... they dont grow on trees people...

• PCS locked this topic

Archived