Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

2 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

All I’m saying is I doubt Brady and Brees find strip clubs after a loss to refocus.  And it ain’t hard to find strip clubs in New Orleans and Tampa. 

Well...in all fairness...Brady has Gisele to help cheer him up...

I know this is a thread about Haskins but I think we can at least draw a parallel of bad decision making between he and Snyder.  How joyous would it be if both boneheads are gone next year in time for this team to actually become a competitive relevant team under Ron and a new owner & new young QB behind Alex.  

I know Im just dreaming but what a marvelous dream.

4 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

I know this is a thread about Haskins but I think we can at least draw a parallel of bad decision making between he and Snyder.  How joyous would it be if both boneheads are gone next year in time for this team to actually become a competitive relevant team under Ron and a new owner & new young QB behind Alex.  

I know Im just dreaming but what a marvelous dream.

Maybe Minshew will want out of Jax if they win the Trevor sweepstakes and they can make some sort of deal.

9 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

He was depressed about losing. That’s why he was out to be cheered up. One of his girls said it before it was deleted. 

This guy is a scrub. A leader would be in the film room trying to digest every mistake 10x. Unfortunately, you can't teach the trait.

He seems like a privileged little primadonna flailing his hands when things don't go his way. Pouty face loser. Trade his ass - I don't care what his potential is.

If you don't have IT, you can't win in the playoffs. He doesn't have grit. He folds under pressure. 

7 minutes ago, Xameil said:

There's not too bad...and there's super model...just saying...

I mean it was his girl trying to cheer him. Hell strip tease for him if you are trying to cheer him lol. Save some money.  Instead you are gonna drag him out to throw singles in a ass crack. 

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Just bruh ☠️☠️

3 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I mean it was his girl trying to cheer him. Hell strip tease for him if you are trying to cheer him lol. Save some money. 

First...no need to explain anything. Second, didn't someone say it was his ex?

Third...point still remains his ex or whatever she is, is no where near supermodel status... ;)

Because this thread has evolved to talk about leadership and character, let me tell you what I know of Taylor Heinicke.

He played for Old Dominion and passed for 14,000 yards... so mechanics and college experience (winning games) is not in question with Taylor.

About character, his father passed away early in his college career and was his best friend/coach.  Taylor dedicated everything to him and played his guts out at ODU.

Being a little under 6 feet was the knock against him in the NFL and he tended not to be durable enough for weekly action.

Why he'll succeed for us to get into the playoffs.

1)  He knows the Scott Turner/Rivera System.  No need to "dumb down the playbook" and waste of quarter of the game to give him WR screens to build his confidence.

2)  He's a known entity to the coaching staff.  No guessing about what he's going to do... how bad his form/mechanics will be.

3)  He has a blue collar, underdog "chip on the shoulder" mentality and is a grinder.  No "entitlement attitude" anywhere around this guy.  He claws and is thankful to God for every opportunity

4)  He's a leader and a winner.  (we only need him to be durable enough to last one game)

Let's go Monarchs!!!  HAIL TO THE REDSKINS.

TH leading us to the playoffs is a christmas wish come true!

(see below for youtube highlights)

6 minutes ago, petey hodge said:

Because this thread has evolved to talk about leadership and character, let me tell you what I know of Taylor Heinicke.

He played for Old Dominion and passed for 14,000 yards... so mechanics and college experience (winning games) is not in question with Taylor.

About character, his father passed away early in his college career and was his best friend/coach.  Taylor dedicated everything to him and played his guts out at ODU.

Being a little under 6 feet was the knock against him in the NFL and he tended not to be durable enough for weekly action.

Why he'll succeed for us to get into the playoffs.

1)  He knows the Scott Turner/Rivera System.  No need to "dumb down the playbook" and waste of quarter of the game to give him WR screens to build his confidence.

2)  He's a known entity to the coaching staff.  No guessing about what he's going to do... how bad his form/mechanics will be.

3)  He has a blue collar, underdog "chip on the shoulder" mentality and is a grinder.  No "entitlement attitude" anywhere around this guy.  He claws and is thankful to God for every opportunity

4)  He's a leader and a winner.  (we only need him to be durable enough to last one game)

Let's go Monarchs!!!  HAIL TO THE REDSKINS.

TH leading us to the playoffs is a christmas wish come true!

(see below for youtube highlights)

Being a VCU alum I hate odu but I can say the guy was a great leader for their football program when he was there.  

Archived