Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Oh good. I'm going to send you a PM with a link to my screenplay, a heartwarming tale about the love between a boy and his dog. It's called "Man's Best Friend... With Benefits" 

Sorry man might be too close to this sequel I got hired on... Marley & Me & My Step-Sister

I'm not going to go all psychological. But DH is young minded. there are some narcasstic traits DH has that is going to land him out the league if he's not careful. Im sure Ron is dealing with this young man. But this is some teenager ****. Do dirt until you get caught. Apologize and tell them what you think they want to hear. That fake sincerity **** is the maddening part. Because here's the thing young fella.....had you not been caught, you would have walked around the facility like it never ****ing happened and probably continued. We'll see what his teammates have to say about it. 

2 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

It's strange, people on Twitter and this thread are saying Dwayne deleted his Twitter account altogether. I still see it just fine:

Untitled.jpg

Deleted it so he can **** up quietly?

8 minutes ago, PlayAction said:

The level of disrespect toward his teammates is mind blowing.  

This!!!!!!!!!!

Thqts why pitch forks are out.  You put the entire team and season at risk because you are sad? Ohhh boo ****ing hoo.  People have died this year, people haven’t seen families this year, some stuck in other countries and can’t go home but no I need to risk everything my team worked for because I played bad and took a L. 

ffs

I don't believe we can cut Haskins even if Ron wanted to, it's a dead cap hit of $11.8M this year and next year its still $8.5M in dead cap, we have to trade him.

Unless there's a behavior clause that voids the cap liability, I don't see it happening.

Again, I was one of his last defenders but this was the last straw for me. He showed absolutely zero respect for his teammates by potentially putting them at risk, right at a time where they're on the cusp of a miraculous playoff run that coincided with his being benched. It's disgusting and pathetic and I want no part of that moron being on the team. I get you can't cut him now because unfortunately he gives the team a better chance at winning than Heinecke or Montez, but I would absolutely shocked if he was here in 2021. 

Just now, JSSkinz said:

I don't believe we can cut Haskins even if Ron wanted to, it's a dead cap hit of $11.8M this year and next year its still $8.5M in dead cap, we have to trade him.

Unless there's a behavior clause that voids the cap liability, I don't see it happening.

I can see there being a conduct detrimental to the league clause. 

After being able to stew on this all morning and into the afternoon, I'm not mad.

I'm happy.

This is hopefully the nail in the coffin of Dwayne Haskins' tenure in DC.  

Today is a good news day.  Snyder embroiled in a 1.6 million sexual misconduct hush money scheme and Haskins ****ing off once again and getting in trouble for it.  If there are two people currently involved with this franchise that need to be kicked to the curb, it's these two...the idiot owner and his idiot quarterback.  With any luck by this time next year they're both a fart in the wind and we've got new ownership and a new QB.

2 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

This!!!!!!!!!!

Thqts why pitch forks are out.  You put the entire team and season at risk because you are sad? Ohhh boo ****ing hoo.  People have died this year, people haven’t seen families this year, some stuck in other countries and can’t go home but no I need to risk everything my team worked for because I played bad and took a L. 

ffs

Wait....who said he was out partying because he was sad? Don’t have to be sad to party (he’s an idiot for doing this ****, but we already agree on that). 

Damn I thought it was a joke when I saw that pic yesterday.  I thought NO he wouldn't dare. But he did.  And now I realize he is just a narcissistic guy that puts his desires above the team.  And just before I came on here and learned about Haskins I had just finished reading that article on Snyder.  What a clown show. 

But fortunately, and I call it a saving grace, we have a HC that can and will keep this team focused.  But what **** rolling into one of the biggest games of the season.  

2 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

it puts an extra 5mil through next years cap, but that’s assuming we couldn’t go after that future guaranteed money.

30 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

I think it’s a bad look by DH Which is compounded by his other immature actions to date. If people want him gone I can understand the frustration. However, There have been a myriad of players caught not wearing masks in public spaces indoors and at events. The fact it was a strip club doesn’t make it anymore nefarious imo.

David Carr, Darren Waller, Zay Jones, Hunter Renfrow and more. Coaches have been fined for not wearing masks. The Saints lost a draft pick And we’re fined for no mask post game celebrations. Daniel Jones and Saquon Barkley partying indoors no mask. John Harbaugh too. We’re people calling for them to be cut or fired? Another blunder on his illustrious career to date no doubt, but keep it in perspective, he’s 23. As a personal matter regarding Rivera’s health and exposure, it’s selfish and irresponsible. He’ll have to face Ron and own it.

It’s disappointing, assuming it’s all true. But I think we are all resigned to the fact he’s probably not the answer at this point in DC..

The pitchforks bother me a little bit, but it’s the world we live in I guess.

This is a good point and it's similar to what I was saying earlier. I'm not as willing to let this slide personally because I've seen how deadly this pandemic is and I constantly see others downplaying its significance and it's validity. It seems like Haskins has that mindset and that's a dangerous thing that I don't want anywhere near this team. 

Just now, RichmondRedskin88 said:

He was depressed about losing. That’s why he was out to be cheered up. One of his girls said it before it was deleted. 

That's what the caller, Chris said on the Al Galdi show hosted by Reese. 

11 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

It's strange, people on Twitter and this thread are saying Dwayne deleted his Twitter account altogether. I still see it just fine:

Untitled.jpg

I think he set it to private because of the blowback he was getting for the apology. I can still see it though. 

3 minutes ago, Thinking Skins said:

That's what the caller, Chris said on the Al Galdi show hosted by Reese. 

It was apparently on the posts too that they were out for some cheering up. Either way we’ve established why he was out. And it doesn’t make it sound better.  If he’s disappointed go throw some balls after the game and hit the weights.  You know actually put some work in.

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I’m all for Dwayne getting whatever Ron deems necessary. But it is not lost on me the irony of over 20 pages in 24 hours of anonymous message board posters telling Dwayne he needs to grow up. 

.....he does, though. You don’t see chase young, a rookie, going out partying after a loss. You don’t see mclaurin doing that. 

it’s a messageboard, of course people are going to give their opinion.....

Haskins had a very good chance of being the starting QB this Sunday, in a potential division clinching game against Ron’s old team. If that can’t focus him.....

That said, perhaps he already knew Alex is ready to go and was simply being cautiously rested against Seattle. So in Dwayne’s head he was back in benched mode....

Neither reflects well on him.

Archived