Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

18 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Popeyes ain’t got nothin on Royal Farms.

12445ABD-B4F2-4E3E-9A60-683D602B3AF8.gif

I get the Royal Farms two piece thigh meal with their fried potatoes and an extra roll at least two or three times a month! 

I also used to love Church’s Chicken back in the day but they don’t have them where I live anymore. Miss those days....

17 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

Chase Young recently asked himself, “What would Kobe do?”

Then he decided he needed to practice harder, study harder, and play harder.

I suggest that as you struggle through the trials and tribulations of life and inevitably find yourself with a difficult decision to make that you ask yourself one simple question: What would Haskins do?

Then do the exact opposite and you almost certainly will have made the right choice.

After an interception, Terry McLaurin asks himself "what would a team captain do?" and doesn't give up on the play, chasing down the defender and saving a touchdown. 

After a win, Chase Young asks himself "what would Kobe do?" and commits to not get complacent and works even harder.

After a loss, Dwayne Haskins asks himself "what would JaMarcus do?" and goes to a strip club without wearing a mask during a pandemic when his coach recently underwent intensive cancer treatment.

One of these Buckeyes is not like the others, and most certainly does not belong.

9 minutes ago, dyst said:

He was pouting when he got drafted. Trouble from day one.

THANK YOU! No one ever speaks about this! If you watch his draft party video he was upset about NY passing then said in a disappointed tone "in going back to DC" not once was he happy even when his phone rang and everyone cheese his face said it all. 

1 hour ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

I don't know how the NFL actually follows Covid stuff, it seems a little wishy-washy from team to team and each instance.  For all I know they could test him before the incubation period even occurs and declare him "all good" only to find out he had a positive test a few days later.

Pretty sure every player is still tested every day. I don't know if he will be put on a list or not, but you will know within 24 hrs if he tests positive in a given time frame. Dez got yoinked right before kickoff of a game.

Of course you can spread the virus before testing positive.... so bugger all...

If he is not put on the covid list, having this dude in the building is risking every other player. People are going to have to duct tape their masks to their face and Haskins will have to pull a Nnamdi Asomugha at lunchtime

They will not allow him in the building bc of the risk. Our team has actually been taking COVID seriously incl using FedEx as a testing site. And with Ron's high-risk status? Can't imagine they let him come into contact with others until testing negative on like Saturday or Sunday.

As much as it pains me to say this off our 1st round pick a couple years ago, it’s time to move on.  This is completely reckless and selfish and reinforces the fact he has not learned from his previous mistakes.  His actions not only hurt him, but could endanger the whole team with the current COVID 19 protocols.  Cut him now for cause, get one of those fellows spun up to back Alex and take our chances.    Sign a vet in the off-season or draft a QB and don’t look back.

I can understand waiting til offseason to get rid of him, for business reasons.

But for the sake of the team I hope they suspend him, due to the risk he poses on an entire team aiming for the playoffs

I never heard of this Royal Farms.

It sounds like a raw chicken brand you'd find in the grocery meat section, as opposed to a fast food place.

1 hour ago, OGDMV said:

THANK YOU! No one ever speaks about this! If you watch his draft party video he was upset about NY passing then said in a disappointed tone "in going back to DC" not once was he happy even when his phone rang and everyone cheese his face said it all. 

YES! Been trying to bring this up but the humpers wont have it, even more annoying was the fake celebration by him and all his cronies when they knew the cameras were on - dude never wanted to be here total phony fraud.  In good news im glad he got experience in that Bowl America because he will be applying there soon

3 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I can understand waiting til offseason to get rid of him, for business reasons.

But for the sake of the team I hope they suspend him, due to the risk he poses on an entire team aiming for the playoffs

Ya know...for a few months straight I wasn't embarrassed by the stories swirling around my team.  The story line around the team was positive and all the outside crap was getting washed away.  Now this...

I was never a Haskins supporter or detractor.  Frustrated with him from time to time, but was willing to be patient.  I think this is the end of my patience...so I couldn't agree with you more.

My breaking point: his coach, the man rebuilding this team, is in a high risk group (recovering from cancer).  His behavior directly puts him at risk...unacceptable.

8 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

You don’t know anything about chicken, get your facts straight!

It’s Royal Farms ****es!

8 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

So disappointed in you right now, average chicken at best.

1 hour ago, ClaytoAli said:

Popeyes ain’t got nothin on Royal Farms.

They don't have a single Royal Farms location, south of the Virginia line, at all.

So you'll have to excuse me for eating other fine chicken, like Popeye's or Bojangles, or Churches, or Chick Fil-A

31 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

They don't have a single Royal Farms location, south of the Virginia line, at all.

So you'll have to excuse me for eating other fine chicken, like Popeye's or Bojangles, or Churches, or Chick Fil-A

Best fried chicken on the planet is at Knott’s Berry Farm in California. They put in rides to deal with the lines waiting to get a table. That’s how the amusement park there started. That’s how good the chicken is. 

2 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

Chik Fil-A and the stupid people that wait in the stupid line and jam up traffic for a stupid soggy bun and that stupid stupid single pickle, a single stupid pickle, wtf(?) are......stoopid.

That's how good the chicken is :

- It only needs 1 pickle. They don't come for the pickle. Too many pickles get in the way of great chicken. Just like a good steak doesn't need steak sauce. A good chicken doesn't need much additives. It can stand alone

- Yes, the long lines. All day, every day. That says something.

29 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Yeah, never heard of this Royal Farms thing. Not sure if there are any Church's left here around Richmond. I never ate there. I put Chic Fil A in different catagory I guess because it's only sandwiches and nuggets but it is good, and their service can't be beat.

But honestly I'll still take KFC over any of them if I have a choice.

27 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

We were all this way at his age...just not on as grand a scale. Tried to knock over construction cones with a shoe on my hand at 60 miles an hour.......almost tore my arm off. I was twenty two years old. Light bulb ladies and gentleman...light bulb. 

Right. Nothing wrong with being immature for a while. Nobody is saying he's a terrible human being because of it.

But a person with serious maturity issues, has no business as both a player, and leader, of a professional team.

Especially late into the 2nd season, and with multiple incidents

Plenty of other players in the same age bracket, like Young and Montez seem to have latched onto the new responsibilities on the NFL without a problem.

18 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

Yeah, never heard of this Royal Farms thing. Not sure if there are any Church's left here around Richmond. I never ate there. I put Chic Fil A in different catagory I guess because it's only sandwiches and nuggets but it is good, and their service can't be beat.

But honestly I'll still take KFC over any of them if I have a choice.

To be honest, Bojangles is my fave, so I was disappointed you didn't even mention them ;)

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Right. Nothing wrong with being immature for a while. Nobody is saying he's a terrible human being because of it.

But a person with serious maturity issues, has no business as both a player, and leader, of a professional team.

Plenty of other players in the same age bracket, like Young and Montez seem have latched onto the new responsibilities on the NFL without a problem.

Agreed.  I’m not saying Dwayne is a bad person. He may be a great guy. He may genuinely feel awful. But if you don’t understand how to put the team ahead of yourself especially when you’re QB1 and a captain then you don’t understand leadership and aren’t ready and may never be ready for leading as a professional in the NFL. Doesn’t mean he’s a bad person, but it does mean he doesn’t belong in this league. 

I'm sure Joey T. wasn't excited about un-retiring his number from the get-go. But Joey was publicly nice enough to allow it to be taken away. I think we all hate to think how that number is no longer special. Hopefully in the future we will keep instances like this in mind. That a number in the ROF should need a little more criterion to be un-retired than just draft status.  

Archived