Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

45 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

He makes 39 Million per year on average.

A $7,500 fine is about like a Parking Ticket to him...for supposedly endangering others lives.

Actually much less than that. To someone making 50,000 a year, that proportion would be like 50 cents

8 hours ago, hawgboy said:

I actually paid for my last lap dance a few years before camera phones were a thing...but back then a guy breaking out a camera in a titty bar was ASKING to get his ass kicked. If not by the bouncers, then by his buddies for creating incriminating evidence.

When did this change?

This was more than likely a private event. 

Just now, joeken24 said:

This was more than likely a private event. Otherwise there'd be more pictures out there for sure.

I think that while breaking the NFL Covid-19 protocols should be taken seriously, I wouldn't want anyone to lose their job over it.

Haskins has shown himself to be a ****ing idiot who makes stupid decisions, no change there. Confirmation bias has probably come into play somewhat, with some calling for his head and others more willing to forgive. A good friend of mine has a saying; "if you don't like someone, even the way they walk annoys you". She is a wise woman indeed.

I've stated several times that I'm on the fence concerning Haskin's potential talent, and while I respect the fact that others have already made their minds up, this incident shouldn't have an impact on that assessment. It's an indication of his character, not of his talent (or lack thereof).

I hope that he gets punished for his indiscretion; a suspension and fine seems appropriate. I hope that his teammates give him **** for it as well, as this will probably have a bigger impact on him.

Do I think that he'll eventually grow up and start behaving like a true leader? I don't know. Do I think that he'll eventually get it and start playing like a true first-round QB? Again, I don't know. But I don't think that we should waste an opportunity to find out just because we don't like the way that he walks.

The ‘team’ has fought back from 2-7 to have a potential division winning game this Sunday. Given the situation at QB, I mean, the lack of professionalism on Haskins’ part is borderline unforgivable in this environment. I would imagine he has little to zero credibility in that locker room.

7 hours ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Imagine if you will if the league hadn’t done messed up and the NYG drafted him instead of Jones and this had occurred?  The NY media would be feasting on this kid...

On the contrary Haskins would be feasting on the big 🍎 lol

2 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

The ‘team’ has fought back from 2-7 to have a potential division winning game this Sunday. Given the situation at QB, I mean, the lack of professionalism on Haskins’ part is borderline unforgivable in this environment. I would imagine he has little to zero credibility in that locker room.

Can you have negative credibility? 

13 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

Best fried chicken on the planet is at Knott’s Berry Farm in California. They put in rides to deal with the lines waiting to get a table. That’s how the amusement park there started. That’s how good the chicken is. 

Now I'm intrigued....better than Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken from Memphis? 

Can we trade Haskins for a 2pc all white plate from Gus's and a slice of chocolate chess pie? 

One thing that's noticeable is how Rivera is keeping his response inside the building rather than turning it into a public spectacle.

I'm assuming that Alex was going to be starting against Carolina all along. The question will be who is the second stringer, and we might not know that until Friday or Saturday.

18 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

No, you definitely made that claim.  You posted this:

Why are you still trying to weasel out of that and say it was me who made that claim?

Where did I ever deny saying this?  I did nothing of the sort and I stand by those words.  

I'm talking about you.  And you were the one to claim much of the hate for Dwayne was based on race. When I asked if this was the part when you make that claim again your response started with "no..."  So there's that. 

I'm simply asking again do you think this latest hate Dwayne is receiving is based in part on race as you have claimed in the past?  I'll hang up and listen to your answer.  

4 minutes ago, Ashburn Dave said:

With all this chicken talk will Dwyane be remembered as a chicken sandwich same way that fat Albert was a ham sandwich?  We never could get our ham sandwich for Albert but sounds like most of you will be OK with getting rid of Dwayne as long as we get our chicken sandwich.

They got a 5th for Fat Albert. That's not going to happy with Baby Dawyne.  He has no value, take the cap hit and cut him post June 1 (if that's even still the rule, been a while since we had to cut a high priced player).

19 minutes ago, Ashburn Dave said:

With all this chicken talk will Dwyane be remembered as a chicken sandwich same way that fat Albert was a ham sandwich?  We never could get our ham sandwich for Albert but sounds like most of you will be OK with getting rid of Dwayne as long as we get our chicken sandwich.

5 minutes ago, bowhunter said:

Probably not just a Chicken Sandwich, the stripper reference should make him a Chicken Breast sandwich, (with no dressing),  a dozen thighs, and just a single pickle

Archived