Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

People don't get it, giving up a **** ton of picks to move up to draft a QB while we are still rebuilding is not going to help us long term.  Look how bad the RGIII trade set us back.  

There is no rebuild without a franchise QB lol, it's actually you that doesn't get it. No offense, I get your take here, but if you hit on a QB on a rookie deal, everything you think right here, everything is wrong. The RGIII trade didn't set us back at all, bungling our drafts, FA et all is what did it, also having garbage coaches, the worlds dumbest owner and even dumber GM, that's what screwed the team there. 

2 minutes ago, The Consigliere said:

That's the funny thing, I kinda feel bad for him. He could've gone to teams with legit weapons, or creative minds, Carolina, Denver, 49ers, instead he ends up in that dung heap. On the other hand Chicago has had to put up with crap quarterbacking since McMahon's health went to hell in the late eighties. They've certainly paid their dues as a football town. 

I hope people enjoyed that pointless playoff run, it cost us Justin Fields. Hope Fields can overcome landing with such a ---- organization, of course so is ours, so there's that.  

As of right now Heinicke, Allen, Fitz are better.  Field’s hasn’t even played a down yet.  All we need is competent QB play;  anything is better than Haskins and Smith.

Archived