Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'm not saying rebuild forever, but I'd like to see us build through the draft this year (like last year) and pull the trigger on moving up next year to snag a QB.  I think two years of solid drafting and making a move in year three of Ron's tenure is perfectly fine.  

And I'm saying, in all likelihood, the cost to move up from 19 to 8-9 is likely cheaper than the cost to move up from 15-20ish to top 5 (which is probably where Fields ranks if he were to come out next year).  By waiting a year, it will likely get more expensive.

2 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Y'all need chill pills. Every draft, the teams ahead of us pick the people the fans wanted. And most drafts, we come out fine. Chillax dudes, our FO is competent until proven otherwise.

Dude we've been garbage for 28 years. What do you mean things turn out fine?

I wonder if they take Jones if he slides past NE. Definitely am curious about that, I don't see it at all, but at 19, it's justifiable. 

Just now, The Consigliere said:

Dude we've been garbage for 28 years. What do you mean things turn out fine?

I wonder if they take Jones if he slides past NE. Definitely am curious about that, I don't see it at all, but at 19, it's justifiable. 

The Office No GIF

I know nothing about what Parsons "character issues"are, but I am sick of Dallas taking players with "character issues".  I do feel better that they traded down first.  He obviously would have been the pick if they didn't trade down. 

4 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'm not saying rebuild forever, but I'd like to see us build through the draft this year (like last year) and pull the trigger on moving up next year to snag a QB.  I think two years of solid drafting and making a move in year three of Ron's tenure is perfectly fine.  

And I'm saying, in all likelihood, the cost to move up from 19 to 8-9 is likely cheaper than the cost to move up from 15-20ish to top 5 (which is probably where Fields ranks if he were to come out next year).  By waiting a year, it will likely get more expensive.

1 minute ago, mammajamma said:

What's with the AVT hate? Drafts are for linemen and depth, and you're mad about getting 1st round talent there?

We need a force-multiplier in the 1st round, not a guard that will try and fail at LT first. He’s a fine player, but it’s not ideal at all 

Archived