Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

Just now, The Consigliere said:

Dude we've been garbage for 28 years. What do you mean things turn out fine?

I wonder if they take Jones if he slides past NE. Definitely am curious about that, I don't see it at all, but at 19, it's justifiable. 

Since 2015: Brandon Scherff, Jonathan Allen, Daron Payne, Montez Sweat, Chase Young.

The misses: Josh Doctson, Dwayne Haskins.

There is a forest all around us. You're focusing too hard on the stumps to notice it.

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I’m actually terrified we wind up with Eichenburg. 

Don’t really want JOK, either. It’s early but I’d prefer Jamin. JOK is better, though, so pure BPA it would be him. But I think JOK goes to Vegas

I would feel better if JOK was gone at 19

Just now, The Consigliere said:

They hate themselves too. They're Jets fans. They're not smart enough to have done what I've done, avoid indoctrinating my son in this torture that is redskins/WFT fandom. 

You’re a hero, props to you for making the tough call and saving your son’s psyche. He’ll be a happier person and more likely to meet his potential while not settling for less. 

1 minute ago, Nerm said:

I know nothing about what Parsons "character issues"are, but I am sick of Dallas taking players with "character issues".  I do feel better that they traded down first.  He obviously would have been the pick if they didn't trade down. 

Alleged sexual assault in a hazing incident as well as allegedly inciting a riot in high school.

Archived