Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don't really think so.  This is also a tired ESPN generated talking point.

Bill has been panicking all offseason. Spending in FA like a drunken sailor. IMO it's clear that Brady going to another team and immediately winning another SB while the Pats were super mediocre freaked him out. Brady was the reason for all those SBs, not Bill B. And I think it drives him absolutely nuts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, benskins26 said:

We tried really hard this off-season to get a qb but musical chairs ended on us. Bummer. I don’t see the point in reaching on mond, so idk, where do you go for next year? One of these days they’re just gonna have to make a bold move, though only fields felt worth the value to price. What now?

Wait and see if you get lucky with Heinecke. No one left is very interesting and I'm not at all convinced any of them are better than Kyle Allen.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

He gets his mental toughness from playing tennis?

I say this with seriousness, if you’re a competitive tennis player it takes an amazing amount of mental toughness and ability to think on your own because coaching is not allowed and you have to do everything yourself. You have nobody to talk to, no teammates or players.  Which is why you see tennis players talk to themselves a lot.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Darrisaw had core surgery for an injury this offseason. He makes me uneasy.

JOK is a hybrid and not a fit to a need, really. Good player but not a huge fan. But I think Vegas takes him.

Surgery was a clean up and has been a healthy player.  I'm believe JOK is the best LB in the draft and our D coordinators will utilize his ability

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mhd24 said:

If we don't want Darisow (for some reason), I can see Minny tasing back up.

I liked the idea of him but the core surgery has me shook.  I think we're at the top of a 20 or so player tier.  Trade back if we can, let's scoop some value.

I’m happy for a mac Jones while the rest of you are hating.  If he has a chance not to bust, it’s in New England.  The way he plays fits with what they prefer... and pretty much no one else in the nfl would actually prefer a pocket passer that runs like a speed walker. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, dckey said:

Surgery was a clean up and has been a healthy player.  I'm believe JOK is the best LB in the draft and our D coordinators will utilize his ability

Plus Washington has the Dline to keep him clean to blow up plays.