Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

Just now, KDawg said:

I’m surprised the core surgery on Darrisaw isn’t a bigger deal to some of you guys. 

Core injuries don't tend to be recurrent or to linger. And in my experience, a core injury doesn't make you more likely to suffer knee injuries etc. 

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

Wait and see if you get lucky with Heinecke. No one left is very interesting and I'm not at all convinced any of them are better than Kyle Allen.

Definitely. I don’t think any of the day 2 qbs have potential. Heinecke seems like a long shot- he’s not gonna see the field next year

Just now, Destino said:

I’m happy for a mac Jones while the rest of you are hating.  If he has a chance not to bust, it’s in New England.  The way he plays fits with what they prefer... and pretty much no one in the nfl would actually prefer a pocket passer that runs like a speed walker.  

To go from Saban to BB is like moving from the Hamptons to Beverly Hills.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Raiders are going to go JOK.

I’m surprised the core surgery on Darrisaw isn’t a bigger deal to some of you guys. 

Our BPA is going to be Moehrig. I think Najee goes to Miami.

Didn’t he have the surgery before his pro day and still performed well?

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Bill has been panicking all offseason. Spending in FA like a drunken sailor. IMO it's clear that Brady going to another team and immediately winning another SB while the Pats were super mediocre freaked him out. Brady was the reason for all those SBs, not Bill B. And I think it drives him absolutely nuts.

Have you seen Bill Belichick speak?  Does that guy ever freak out over anything?

And why does it have to be one or the other that's responsible for all those SBs and not..you know, a good teamwork and a good relationship between a coach and a QB?  And did Brady not pick the best spot possible for himself?  Tampa had a lot of good pieces before he got there.  

Again, another wack ass ESPN Stephen A. Smith/Max Kellerman hot take conversation topic that doesn't mean anything.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Anselmheifer said:

Core injuries don't tend to be recurrent or to linger. And in my experience, a core injury doesn't make you more likely to suffer knee injuries etc. 

Quiet injuries always make me uneasy. The fact it wasn’t talked about at all is concerning. 

They can say it was a clean up. I have some concerns there. I don’t buy it. But we’ll see.