New York screwed up taking Barkley over Darnold. QBs are always more valuable than RBs. If they didn't like Darnold, then they should have down the trade down that Indy did (3 2nds to go from 2 to 6). Draft probably goes:
2) (NYJ from NYG)-Darnold
3) Indy-Nelson (their FO is smart enough not to take a RB that high)
4) Cle-Ward (Its tough to pass on Barkley, but they were shrewd for liking Chubb in the 2nd)
5) Denver-Barkley (I think Elway probably goes Barkley over Chubb)
6) Buffalo (do the same Josh Allen trade and drop to #12 for #53 and #56)-Josh Allen
12) NYG-Should have taken Derwin James, LVE, or Payne here. Gettleman probably takes LVE due to his love of LBs).
All of a sudden, they have LVE, #34, #37 (via NYJ), #49 (via NYJ), #53 (via BUF), and #56 (via BUF), plus #34 (via NYJ) in the 2019 draft from the Jets. They would have rebuilt their entire team if they were smart.
In retrospect, you take Darius Leanard (#34), James Daniels (#37), Anthony Miller (#49), Jesse Bates (#53), and Isiah Oliver (#56), plus the #34 pick the following draft. You could have rebuilt the entire team with this draft.