Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

1 minute ago, London Kev said:

I would have liked us to get Parsons but now dallas got him, his character issues just got bigger, in fact the guy seems like a douchebag now. W definitely dodged a bullet there.

Can you imagine the countless negative Washington Post articles had we drafted Parsons?  I agree he’s awesome and that we’re probably better off

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I'm really not that miffed about Parsons. His character concerns are legit and pretty major. Wasn't really that interested.

He also sounds like an asshole up there.

In his interview he just sounded like a jackoff. 

Just now, panahoo said:

I like Mills from Stanford

I don't know s about f when it comes to college football except that I wanted Chase Young last year and RGIII in 2012.  So I have no sort of a valid opinion on any of them.

But hell yeah if it works for us!

2 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

I think the next picks are:

13). LAC-Slater

14). Min-AVT

15). NE-Jones

16). AZ-Collins

17). LV-Darisow

18). Mia-Paye

19). WAS-JOK (or trade down to a team wanting to jump NYG for an edge)

I got is as

LAC - Slater

Min - AVT

NE - Mac Jones

Arizona - Darrisaw

LV - JOK

Mia - Najee

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'd rather address other areas of need this year and pull the trigger next year and move up (if we have to).

Next year is a ----- QB draft unless you like to take overdrafts like Haskins, Campbell, Ramsey etc. It's the worst QB class since 2014, maybe worse than that one. You have to take QB's in good QB classes, you don't dumpster dive in ---- ones. We just blew it, completely. As per usual. 7 potential franchise QB's the past two drafts in round 1, and we passed on all of them. ----ing morons. 

1 minute ago, panahoo said:

I like Mills from Stanford

Reminds me of the weird hype around Stidham in the past. What’s his ceiling? Seems absolutely average even if he “hits”. Major waste of a pick as most mid round QBs end up being. 

4 minutes ago, bearrock said:

By the time you rebuild and are a QB away (though we did finish 7-9 last year), it will take a monumental haul to move up in a typical draft for a top QB.  Fields would've been a top QB prospect in other drafts.  The unique circumstances of an overloaded QB prospects this year made moving up less costly.  

I'm not saying rebuild forever, but I'd like to see us build through the draft this year (like last year) and pull the trigger on moving up next year to snag a QB.  I think two years of solid drafting and making a move in year three of Ron's tenure is perfectly fine.  

Archived