Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Giants weren’t trading with us on that lol, not for a QB. And it would have cost way more to get up to 8-9

I'm not sure it would have cost much more. Seemed like those teams were pretty anxious to trade down too. 

Again, if you really thought the guy could be your QB of the future, don't get cute with it. Should have made the move.

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

I'm not sure it would have cost much more. Seemed like those teams were pretty anxious to trade down too. 

Again, if you really thought the guy could be your QB of the future, don't get cute with it. Should have made the move.

They might not have thought afield was worth it. 

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

That was a ton to move up. The cost would have been too high to get to 8.  

Eh.  I’m fine with that.  

of course, I want a LB in the firsts so I’m still totally fine with what’s happening.  

Well, Parsons is about to go to Dallas I think and he has significant personality concerns.

Zaven bulked up to be a 3-4 OLB.

JOK is a hybrid and not a 4-2 inside guy, which is what we need more than a hybrid (I assume when you say LB you mean a 4-2 ILB)

So... who?

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

People don't get it, giving up a **** ton of picks to move up to draft a QB while we are still rebuilding is not going to help us long term.  Look how bad the RGIII trade set us back.  

I think we're closer to win now mode than you think, but I don't think it would have been worth the price to move up considering the haul given up by Chicago to move up 2 spots.

Just now, heyholetsgogrant said:

They’ll mess it up, just like the Jets and Wilson.

That's the funny thing, I kinda feel bad for him. He could've gone to teams with legit weapons, or creative minds, Carolina, Denver, 49ers, instead he ends up in that dung heap. On the other hand Chicago has had to put up with crap quarterbacking since McMahon's health went to hell in the late eighties. They've certainly paid their dues as a football town. 

I hope people enjoyed that pointless playoff run, it cost us Justin Fields. Hope Fields can overcome landing with such a ---- organization, of course so is ours, so there's that.  

Archived