Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins at Filthadumpia Game Day Thread

TK

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

****, even stud QBs have misfires like that. Especially week 1. If you need to essentially be perfect to win, you aren't gonna go far. 

But yes Keenum should have nailed that TD and it may have changed everything. 

Sure, anyone could've missed it.  Because we did, that was the fulcrum upon which this **** storm changed.

Predictable coaches never have good 2nd halves of football.

Once an opponent sees how they move the ball, they counter; its Jay's job to envision how they will adjust and make his own adjustments, but either he doesn't or he plays right into their strengths. Being up 17 points and calling cutesy trick plays on 3rd down instead of hammering what was working; it breaks momentum.

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I felt like the last touchdown to get Brees the record was borderline staged he got it so easy.  I was at the philly home game to end last season, there were barely any redskins fans to talk to it was so many eagles fans

I don't even like to talk to other skins fans at games. Either it's like talking to someone at a funeral, just mutual misery buoyed by moments of fond memories long past...or they don't know anything about football. 

There are several positives from this game:

- The receivers might be able to play. McLaurin looked good.  Harmon got s catch...

- the defense was good in the first half.  They wore down and the eagles are legitimately good on offense and Wentz got his feet under him.

- Keenum played very well minus one bad throw. 

I think Guice looked like a guy who was making his first nfl start coming off of an ACL injury. But he should be ok going forward.  I just wouldn’t rush him.  Which they did today...

Archived