Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins at Filthadumpia Game Day Thread

TK

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

The Saints massacre last year first half was worse.

Arguably the Giants late season destruction of us was worse. But it might just feel that way to me because I was there and outnumbered by Giants fans just laughing. 

4 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Not even close, unfortunately.

Bruce's rallying cry has been "We're THIS close!" for 10 years.  

Well hopefully his worthless ass is one game closer to GONE. Lets face it. If you want change we need to lose like this. Blown leads and horrifyingly bad second halfs should seal the deal.

3 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

For me, really, it was that miss on the McLaurin being wide open after Philly took the lead.  Two steps in front of him (on Keenum, not 17), but we'd be at 27-24 now due to that momentum.

So. So. Furious.

****, even stud QBs have misfires like that. Especially week 1. If you need to essentially be perfect to win, you aren't gonna go far. 

But yes Keenum should have nailed that TD and it may have changed everything. 

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Arguably the Giants late season destruction of us was worse. But it might just feel that way to me because I was there and outnumbered by Giants fans just laughing. 

I felt like the last touchdown to get Brees the record was borderline staged he got it so easy.  I was at the philly home game to end last season, there were barely any redskins fans to talk to it was so many eagles fans

Archived