Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins at Filthadumpia Game Day Thread

TK

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Yeah. I actually feel bad for Keenum. He was electric in the first half man. One nice thing about blowing this game? We are closer to seeing Haskins play. He is the future. Case is not.

Not even close, unfortunately.

Bruce's rallying cry has been "We're THIS close!" for 10 years.  

Getting out-gained 239 yds to 30 in the 2nd half isn't gonna win many games.

But this is a clear case of being outcoached and unable to inspire your players. Its typical Redskin ball; get a lead, start talking smack and dancing around the field then next thing you know the opponent is bringing you a silver platter, with your ass on it !

Just now, Burgundy Yoda said:

Adrian Peterson being a scratch is probably in relation to the Trent situation in some way. That's the only thing I can think of

You aren’t giving our coach enough credit for being an idiot.

not that AP would have had a big affect on this game.  

3 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Atleast the fans are in mid season form 🤣.

Adjustments, adjustments, adjustments is the rallying cry.  I’m interested what adjustments folks think changes what’s been going on the last two quarters.  Some would say it’s a miracle they drew something up that actually worked for 30 minutes or so.  Vs. that’s actually who they are and these magical adjustments would lead to victory.  They just look outclassed to me.

The adjustment isnt Xs and Os, its pride.  DC and Jay got too much pride to jus do what makes sense versus running their system their way.  Look at the time if position, and you bench Adrian Peterson? I cant let that go, this team wont let that go if this goes south

1 minute ago, Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin said:

Good to see that my couple seasons of not watching is reinforced by seeing the Skins giving up on the game after a 17-0 start, and 20-7 halftime lead.  Not that Philadelphia needed it, but when you see that two TDs and two XPs wins the game and you see Gruden coaching this team, you know how it's going to end.  

I didn't stop watching because they were bad, but it certainly helped make it easier. Why waste Sunday afternoons on endless disappointment over which you have no control?  Go for a run, garden, fool around with your wife, hang out with the kids, watch another game for pure entertainment value, etc.  Anything besides watching Gruden haplessly grimace on the sideline for another season.  Sure, blame Snyder, but blame him for holding onto this loser another season. 

Wow, out of now where - Ghost back in the house.  Good to see.

3 minutes ago, CPAllTheWay012 said:

Overreaction or not? Whoever made the Adrian Peterson decision should be fired.  

NFL Network is reporting many of the veterans are apparently pissed.  If Trent Williams is coming back and we're trying to build rapport back again, how will this help? 

The run game did nothing today.  We lost our ability to control the clock completely with no run game. 

Talk about a dumb game decision and a way to divide the locker room.  Applause. It really is a soap opera. 

Were you saying that in the middle of the second period when we were up 17-0....Benching AP had nothing to do with losing this game. COACHING during the game had everything to do with it. Worst loss of Grudens career. And it aint even close.

Archived