Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins at Filthadumpia Game Day Thread

TK

1 minute ago, Berggy9598 said:

You can’t be serious the offense opened the second half with 6 straight three and outs. The Eagles have one of the best offenses in the league. 

I am serious and their defense is supposed to be better than their offense.  

Please dont make me compliment the Eagles any more.

I'm used to the Redskins hurting my feelings.  Shame on me for giving them that much power over my happiness.

But to lose like this?  Week 1?  Christ almighty, I can't do this for another 15 games.  

What awful people we must've all been in our previous lives to become Redskins fans in this one.  

2 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

You can’t be serious the offense opened the second half with 6 straight three and outs. The Eagles have one of the best offenses in the league. 

Did you see Manusky not make any adjustments on Jackson? The ****ing Defense blew this game, fire Manusky now!

Gruden is absolutely going to boil this loss down to a couple obvious missed plays and aw shucks his way to saying "hey this is the national football league you have to score on those, and you win". 

Totally ignoring the epic collapse of every unit after halftime for most of his tenure. Ignoring the pattern because we were so close. 

I'm already laughing and it hasn't even happened yet.

Archived