Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins at Filthadumpia Game Day Thread

TK

5 minutes ago, aszumilo said:

Did he even play?  I didn't even notice him on the field, invisible.

Sweat got a couple of pressures, but Wentz basically went through the game with a clean jersey. Whenever the 'skins did manage to apply pressure, Carson easily got outside.

Just now, PartyPosse said:

It did but it happens. We didn't lose the game because of it. 

We really needed to answer that drive though. It would have put us in the lead and maybe swung the monentum back to our side, changing the outcome of the game. 

Instead we blew that entire drive and let the Eagles burn 48 minutes of clock time on 1 drive. They then let us score eventually when they knew we couldn't win. 

14 minutes ago, alwaysaskin said:

Did you see Manusky not make any adjustments on Jackson? The ****ing Defense blew this game, fire Manusky now!

6 straight three and outs squashes any argument you could have against the defense. Until the last drive we had the ball 5 minutes in the second half. I’m not giving you my opinion but blaming the defense in this case isn’t how football works at any level. 

2 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

I hope he's in a decent mood walking home to an office with the locks changed.

Because we didn't get blown out, had some rookies show up well, and he has a couple of injuries he can blame. That means his job is still safe. Which is all he cares about. 

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

Didn't lose because of it, but I think we win with it despite the rest of the awful.

The way they were toying with our defense, no chance. Just sub the last TD they basically gave us for that one because guarantee they don't play soft prevent the way they did.

1 minute ago, volsmet said:

Your boy showed out. Looks like a future Eagle.

I’ve also led the chorus for years whining about letting Desean go.  The cameras kept panning to Desean like he was the dude that won the game for them today. I recall like it was yesterday Bruce smugly in an interview talking about letting Desean and Garçon go by saying yes but we got a lot of that production back with Pryor and Quick.

Mclaurin has Desean like speed. Desean is special though at tracking the deep ball. But McLaurin looks like might be their number 1 WR already.

the ballyhooed defense is what gets me in this game. Offense I think was OK 

Just now, sportjunkie07 said:

We really needed to answer that drive though. It would have put us in the lead and maybe swung the monentum back to our side, changing the outcome of the game. 

Instead we blew that entire drive and let the Eagles burn 48 minutes of clock time on 1 drive. They then let us score eventually when they knew we couldn't win. 

Then blame goes all around for the drops and penalties. We had a million chances on defense to change the momentum when we continually held them to third and long and we flat out failed spectacularly.

3 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

6 straight three and outs squashes any argument you could have against the defense. Until the last drive we had the ball 5 minutes in the second half. I’m not giving you my opinion but blaming the defense in this case isn’t how football works at any level. 

Cmon on man the D cant allow 10 minute drives

6 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I don’t want to hear one word from anybody in the Redskins about injuries or missing players. 

What else will they blame?  Surely not themselves 

id hope to hear that they are embarrassed and will own it for looking like ****es in the 2nd half.  

Well, the team showed up in the first half... The offense did not show up in the second half whatsoever.  I don't understand why you would blame the defense.  If the offense doesn't keep the defense on the sideline the defense is gonna get torched.  I was proud of our team for one half of football.  The second half was awful.  I want a team who plays for an entire game.

Jay saying “we” referring to offense and “they” for defense.

”We have too good personnel to play that way” talking about the defense.

“Attack was sound, just had 3 or 4 penalties which took us out of drives.”

blew the AP question off due to ST.  Peterson is going to be week to week... Then he was arrogant about the numbers of carries.

On 5 years of second half collapses ”i have to count on the coaches to do a better job, players do a better job”

1 minute ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

This franchise sucks. Today sucked to watch in the 2nd half

Not sure how I can pass the Redskins on to my kids

I think about my kids not having the patience I did when I was a kid.

Oh man, that comment by Jay about Peterson jus put a tear in my eyes. Hes going to lose the locker room with that I'd this happens against Dallas

Archived