Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins at Filthadumpia Game Day Thread

TK

I really don't want to hear anything from Jay referencing that last TD drive. The Eagles basically gave it to them as long as it chewed up clock. For me the bottom line is they had 30 meaningful  yards of offense in the 2nd half. That's ****ing pathetic and I don't want to hear Jay hem and haw and "aw shucks" his way around it. It's a curse with this team when he's been at the helm. 

4 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Oh good, you don't remember that it was 33-14 in the 4th quarter and our star quarterback was completely embarrassed on a national stage. 

He had a bad 1st half, yeah. But turned things around in the 2nd half. Funny thing is, score of that game? 33-27. Score of this game? 32-27. Almost the exact same :P 

You know, Allen goes down and we liked where we were at but it comes down to depth & guys stepping up & making plays and we just didn’t make enough plays, you know... we need to go back and check the film, see where we can improve and get ready for Dallas, you know.

2 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Case, Mclaurin, & Flowers are our best players. Good news.

McLaurin, one of my guys on the draft thread, looked great. 

Holcomb looked good, too.

Keenum was suprisingly good.

But I am going to give the defense a hard time. That’s the talented unit. That’s also the smack talking unit, too. We heard them talk last year as well about how good they are.

Just now, Capsman said:

Don’t know about you guys, but I’m concerned about what I saw from Sweat. I know it’s one game but guy looks like he has no burst.  Not seeing the athleticism that was advertised.  

Did he even play?  I didn't even notice him on the field, invisible.

2 minutes ago, Skinarchy said:

Not a bad game, the players never quit. 

Go,ahead and fire the D coach for playing that chicken butt D scheme 

in the 2nd half... garbage

but lots of positive,  b+ for this young team. 

I’m with you.  Manusky being fired could be a big addition by subtraction. 

12 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

That quest will not be asked.

Someone will ask about the abysmal 2nd half but they probably won't bring up how ****ty he's been at it his entire tenure. He'll just say the same bull**** he always does "well guys weren't executing, the Eagles adjusted really well, we lost a couple guys. we'll just have to watch the film". Dude, the ONLY common denominator in our being a horrible 2nd half team is Jay. ****ing. Gruden. 

2 minutes ago, jservs7 said:

I'm very happy with Case after this game. He just looked very sound. Not spectacular, but if our Defense shows up we can win games this year.

Oh and McLaurin = Love

Agreed.  The defense and running attack didnt help AT ALL in the second half.  If they had a little bit of either one of them in the second half might've been a different game.  Not even a lot but any woulda gone a long way.

Archived