Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins at Filthadumpia Game Day Thread

TK

Let’s face it, this team has talent. This resulting loss is a total failure at coaching. 

-Ap on the bench?

-Allen not coming back “unless needed”?

-CT is invisible 

-Guice looks uninspired 

-Norman is stealing money

-Dunbar is limping, yet still in the game

....and the 2nd half play calling is a complete dumpster fire. 🤷‍♂️

Eagles really damn near running this clock all the way down to nothing. what surgical execution to give us no chance. kill it down to nothing or score and officially put us out the game. what a ****ing unbelievable 2nd half.

putrid effort, execution and adjustments on both sides of the ball

Overreaction or not? Whoever made the Adrian Peterson decision should be fired.  

NFL Network is reporting many of the veterans are apparently pissed.  If Trent Williams is coming back and we're trying to build rapport back again, how will this help? 

The run game did nothing today.  We lost our ability to control the clock completely with no run game. 

Talk about a dumb game decision and a way to divide the locker room.  Applause. It really is a soap opera. 

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Atleast the fans are in mid season form 🤣.

Adjustments, adjustments, adjustments is the rallying cry.  I’m interested what adjustments folks think changes what’s been going on the last two quarters.  

Well Gruden has had 5 seasons to figure out how to make better adjustments.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

It's only Week 1, but if this is what we should expect every week, I hope Haskins starts sooner than later.  No reason to delay his NFL game experience for the sake of seeing this team finish 5-11. 

No need to start him this year. I think this team will ruin him. 

Archived