Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

TK
Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

I lost a lot of respect for Smith today.  Yes he deserves kudos for all he’s been through.  But he had no business playing today,  he put playing in the game above the team’s good.  He played scared.  He gave up on plays we before the pressure arrived and never let routes develop.  We would have been no worse off with Haskins in the game. 

This is also one of the first games I thought the coaching staff did a really poor job overall.  From going with and sticking with Smith to play selection.  Philly literally tried to lose the game and Rivera and Smith did their best to give it back.  

4 minutes ago, skinswillwin06 said:

Alex can't possibly start on Saturday...right?

Unless he gets soreness again, he’ll play. Was hoping Taylor got some play today as warm up incase he gets put in next week but guess he’ll have to go cold.

this was an ugly ass win but damnit this 7-9 team made the playoffs and won the NFCE. idc how **** the division was. between Smith's return, juggling qbs, DH drama and Rivera battling ****ing cancer to get here, it's an amazing feat. im so proud of this young team for consistently fighting and playing hungry. CY is a division champ (and ROY)  in his 1st year, Terry in his 2nd and Alex in his first after a life-threatening injury.

definitely have to examine if it's Smith or Heinke vs TB, but what a ****ing season and fighting spirit by this team. certainly feel like it follows the heart of their coach. Congrats Ron and team.

3 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

Yes we won something. Enjoy now, cry later. 

3 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

They managed to make winning the division feel like a loss. LOL this **** was horrendous lmaoooooooooo

You 2 are fun at parties aren't ya....

Just now, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I don’t give a flick how we did it. Ron and Alex deserved something good this year. 

Proud of the team. Excited to see our front against Tampa next week. Win or lose.

I'm smiling ear to ear.  No one would ever have believed this at the beginning of the year.  But here we are.  Just a great story, no matter what happens against Tampa.

Archived