Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

TK
Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

Just now, CapsSkins said:

If we play Heinicke next week I think we got a chance to win! But come on, man, don't tell me the product tonight was watchable.

Didn't say that...but **** man...we are in the playoffs...stop being a Debbie downer and enjoy it...

2 minutes ago, Capsman said:

I lost a lot of respect for Smith today.  Yes he deserves kudos for all he’s been through.  But he had no business playing today,  he put playing in the game above the team’s good.  He played scared.  He gave up on plays we before the pressure arrived and never let routes develop.  We would have been no worse off with Haskins in the game. 

This is also one of the first games I thought the coaching staff did a really poor job overall.  From going with and sticking with Smith to play selection.  Philly literally tried to lose the game and Rivera and Smith did their best to give it back.  

This post is so full of wrong.   Haskins wouldn't have scored a single TD,  nor even sniff the redzone.....

2 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

I am grateful that Sudsy got more of an audition in his 5th year than he did when he was our QB

I am amazed we won.  Philly did all they could yet still had a minute left to end our season. Had they only put Hurtz back in.

Nah.  I’m pretty sure they still would have lost.

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

No the **** they shouldn’t. NFC EAST CHAMPS. Be happy.

No offense man.....that was national TV and it was embarrassing to watch. I am happy we beat a team that tanked in the middle of our game. With that said I will watch our team crush the GOAT.

while I do think the Eagles were tanking at the end, I also think they only reason they ever held a lead in this game was the officials extending drives. So, it balances out.  They don't have to tank so hard if it's 20-7 with under five minutes remaining

1 minute ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

I’ve tried to be a more positive fan the last few years after the Caps and Nats broke the curse but man, i just don’t feel good about this at all. 

So in the end...the eagles won.  Not only did they **** all over the Giants, they stole the feeling of victory from WFT fans.

4 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Its sad to think the Giants should be NFC East Champs after watching this embarrassment. Eagles should be ashamed, and this **** was a joke. Not what I wanted.

Sadly, we are the best team in this division. The only team without a negative point differential. 

5 minutes ago, Capsman said:

I lost a lot of respect for Smith today.  Yes he deserves kudos for all he’s been through.  But he had no business playing today,  he put playing in the game above the team’s good.  He played scared.  He gave up on plays we before the pressure arrived and never let routes develop.  We would have been no worse off with Haskins in the game. 

This is also one of the first games I thought the coaching staff did a really poor job overall.  From going with and sticking with Smith to play selection.  Philly literally tried to lose the game and Rivera and Smith did their best to give it back.  

Haskins? Really? No chance he is making either one of those TD passes today. None. 

4 minutes ago, Capsman said:

No reason to lose respect for the guy, he is doing the best he can, he just isn't healthy right now.  Its hard to fault a player for trying to fight through an injury.  A devastating one at that.

Archived