Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

TK

Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

11 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

He was a coward and an embarrassment.”

That’s the quote from Capskins.  You tell me where there gray area is.

I have zero problems w fans being over the top when it comes to judging a player as a player on the field.  I don’t know Alex Smith from Adam and I highly doubt Capskins does either so he makes that definitive statement, sorry, I’m calling his ass out in it.

I believe it was capsman not capsskins.

18 hours ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Better offense?

Gibson had over 70 yards on 19 carries with turf toe. Players usually take  a lot longer than 2 weeks to recover from that . I bet you expected McClarin to do more with a high ankle sprain?

Edited by RawRebel

13 hours ago, RawRebel said:

Gibson had over 70 yards on 19 carries with turf toe. Players usually take  a lot longer than 2 weeks to recover from that . I bet you expected McClarin to do more with a high ankle sprain?

Not necessary McLaurin.  But if you are asking if I expect us to score more than 20 or win by more than 6 against a practice squad with coaching staff trying to tank uh yes I do. 

8 hours ago, TheShredSkinz said:

Who wouldn't be scared to death if they were Alex??

Rivera is the coach and needs to do what Shanahan couldn't if Alex starts to cower against Tampa.

Why would the Bucs not go blitzkrieg Saturday?

I’d blitz pretty much every play if I was Tampa 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2021 at 12:00 AM, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Imma let this slide off my back. Y’all have a good night.

figured I’d circle back to this... so u still sticking with heinicke can only perform in “garbage time”

59 minutes ago, CTskin said:

figured I’d circle back to this... so u still sticking with heinicke can only perform in “garbage time”

No need to dig through the threads for call outs. But while we’re here, I never said he could only play well in garbage time, but that playing well in garbage time against a crap team playing soft defense was a poor measuring stick.

The kid played well. I’m as pleased as anyone. If you feel the need to take a bow, take it.