Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

TK
Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

4 minutes ago, BigDibbs31 said:

Starting Alex with the same mobility next week is equivalent to the Eagles putting in Sudfield when Hurts wasn’t hurt. 

I dunno. The team obviously has faith in Alex. I think you go with the known commodity and play hella defense. 

1 minute ago, srtman04 said:

This post is so full of wrong.   Haskins wouldn't have scored a single TD,  nor even sniff the redzone.....

Perhaps.  Whatever the case Smith played scared.  I’ve seen injured QBs hang in pockets. His lack of mobility wasn’t the issue, it was him seeing ghosts.  Not to mention the pathetic fumbled snap, like a rookie.  

2 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

No offense man.....that was national TV and it was embarrassing to watch. I am happy we beat a team that tanked in the middle of our game. 

To be fair, they started the tank before the game, they just had to make some adjustments to tank harder given how bad we were tonight.

If Hurts plays that whole game, there's a good chance we lose.

If Hurts plays that whole game, AND they don't rest so many players, we most likely lose.

But now it's Tampa.

I swear, I think literally 90% of our playoff opponents over the past 25 years, have been either Tampa or Seattle.

Green Bay is the only exception I can think of.

Boy, some of you are pathetic. It was an ugly win, but it was a win. The defense did what it does in the second half... including stopping the Eagles with Hurts on a drive that started on the four yard line. We had some bad plays, tight plays, but we won the damn game. Given everything this team went through and given the holes on this team... Every win is a good win.

4 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

If we play Heinicke next week I think we got a chance to win! But come on, man, don't tell me the product tonight was watchable.

It wasnt our 20 million dollar qb through 16 games started has 16 tds and 13 picks thats not even game manager type thats just straight up lucky that he has such a good record for us clearly other things has happened to win us the games...out of games hes started i cannot remember one where

i was like wow hes an all pro

1 minute ago, Capsman said:

Perhaps.  Whatever the case Smith played scared.  I’ve seen injured QBs hang in pockets. His lack of mobility wasn’t the issue, it was him seeing ghosts.  Not to mention the pathetic fumbled snap, like a rookie.  

We are now 5-1 with Alex starting......just saying.  

for those thinking the NYG deserve the division championship because we won a game where the opponents tanked remember this..

One of the Giants two wins over us happened because we went for two at the end of the game instead of trying for the tie

3 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

No reason to lose respect for the guy, he is doing the best he can, he just isn't healthy right now.  Its hard to fault a player for trying to fight through an injury.  A devastating one at that.

He knows how immobile he is. Heineken was a better choice today 

1 minute ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

It wasnt our 20 million dollar qb through 16 games started has 16 tds and 13 picks thats not even game manager type thats just straight up lucky that he has such a good record for us clearly other things has happened to win us the games...out of games hes started i cannot remember one where

i was like wow hes an all pro

Alex is a gamer and before the calf injury he was managing competently enough. But this hobbled performance is just plunging to new depths. He doesn't look like a functional player out there.

1 minute ago, Capsman said:

It was wet, it happens. Alex played pretty well in the first half. I really think the rain and play calling made it worse. Sure he made mistakes in the second half, but it’s delusional to think that Trashkins would have done any better 

Archived