Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

TK
Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

Brady is food for our front 4 and they gonna be hungry.   Let's eat boys.  We can do it.  With Alex.  The guy just wins games. With his defense having a full belly,  that's how we win.  Call this an ugly win, that's what we do and our opponents want no part of it.  Can't wait for Saturday

1 minute ago, Capsman said:

You think he was worthy of faith today?  He was a coward and an embarrassment.  

Alex Smith played hurt today to the best of his ability. He wasn't terribly effective, but the man is one of the most courageous players ever to put on a helmet. Calling him a coward from the comfort of your home is, quite frankly, despicable.

A horrible team missing half its starters had to pull their quarterback and carry us like an over the hill prize fighter and we bumbled and fumbled and tripped over our dicks for four quarters.
Felt like being mocked for 60 minutes straight.

My only hope before this game was to win and shed the "laughingstock label" despite what happens in the playoffs. 

We did absolutely nothing to suggest we don't still deserve that title.

Just now, UKskins said:

If I'm Ron, I'm starting Heinicke next week. I know he won't, but that's what I'd do. Alex's mobility really limited the Offense tonight and the Bucs Defense will probably even play all their starters. 

I don't know; that calf will probably be sore and I doubt he practices much this week. Heinicke could be in play. 

3 minutes ago, Capsman said:

I think you are reacting emotionally. Which is strange. 

He played the game we needed to win. And we won. He’s steady eddy. You know what you get with him and with a defense like ours you don’t take a chance with a relatively unknown guy with turnover problems against Brady in the playoffs. That’s just stupid. 

4 minutes ago, Capsman said:

WTF???  The embarrassment is what your comment is. This I will never understand. The guy goes out an plays on one leg and yea he made some mistakes. But the team believes in him. And they won. 

Calling the man a coward is way out of bounds. He almost died playing for this team and still worked his way back and played one one leg!!  Clown comment. 

The D played well: philly was aided by questionable penalties and we did stop them on 4th and goal on that one drive. Hurts didn't do all that much against us.

But that is not how I wanted to win the division. Smith was completely ineffective in his current state. He just cannot handle pressure right now: he completely wilted every time. I'm in favor of starting Heinicke next week. We might actually have a chance then.

1 hour ago, Capsman said:

That’s enough of this bull****. You are way off base. It’s like you’ve never watched or played sports before.  

Calling Alex Smith a coward is about the stupidest thing I’ve seen on this board all season. Just stop.

3 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Regardless of tonight charity match 7 wins with this group seems like an overachievement under the circumstances.

We lost 5 games by a touchdown or less so if we had a decent offense we legitimately could have had 10 wins this year.

5-2 in our last 7 games.  And now we are all 0-0.  We are at home with nothing to lose.  House money.

Just now, Llevron said:

We are playing with house money at this point. You are gambling a lot with the other guy. Take what you know you have and play the game that got you there. 

I would if he were healthy. The Alex Smith I saw tonight gives this team no chance in hell next weekend.  None. Youre better off with someone who actually has the muscle in their legs to push the football down the field.

16 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

We’re champs. That’s it.  Eagles basically gave us the game and we did everything to give it away. Not really happy.

More fun to be champs than it is to be sitting on the couch next week :) I’ll take that any day. **** the rest of the division. We’re champs. I’ll enjoy this playoff run no matter how short lived it is. join me if you want :D 

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

We are playing with house money at this point. You are gambling a lot with the other guy. Take what you know you have and play the game that got you there. 

See...this is where I think we messed up today.  Went into the half with the lead...thats just not our game.  We need to spot Brady 10 or so at the half next week...we clearly suck with the lead.

Archived