Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs LA Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF THE STADIUM.

OR ELSE.

8 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

The guy almost lost his damn leg, he's playing on a horrible team with a horrible OL. This is a recipe for complete disaster. 

And? He wants to play, his doctors say he can play. Who are you and what are your qualifications? The dude is living his dream every day and could have retired easily with no judgment, but didn’t. I’ll respect that. 

dumb rookie mistake by Wright to turn it back infield.

great throws and execution my Smith. he looks crisp, accurate and has a great grasp on the playbook. i like what his qb knowledge/arm present going forward, but the leg. I like what Allen's accuracy/feet present, but his turnover potential. wonder how we proceed next week.

1 minute ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Because to me it looked like a complete and intentional act to injure him. I haven’t seen too many sacks where the defensive player jumps completely on the quarterbacks back. It’s almost in the realm of a horse collar tackle.  If I were the offensive line and I saw that I would have gone right after Donald.  Again, this is my opinion and maybe it’s emotional but I am going after that POS! Especially considering how they knocked Allen out of the game!  Completely unprofessional!

I agree.  I would not cry if the OL try to deal with Donald

4 minutes ago, TK said:

Here's the thing

The booth clowns are running with "sick today". Pam Oliver was all "it may or may not be Covid related

The beat guys have said he's been sick the last few days & attending meetings. And that it was the team Dr that sent him home. And that it's not Covid related

Maybe he's sick of this franchise...

Don't care, its Alex team now.  

1 minute ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Because to me it looked like a complete and intentional act to injure him. I haven’t seen too many sacks where the defensive player jumps completely on the quarterbacks back. It’s almost in the realm of a horse collar tackle.  If I were the offensive line and I saw that I would have gone right after Donald.  Again, this is my opinion and maybe it’s emotional but I am going after that POS! Especially considering how they knocked Allen out of the game!  Completely unprofessional!

Nah. Donald is a clean player. He’s not that kind of dude. If anything not going for his legs was humane.

I know we are all on pins & needles seeing Smith on the field, but is there anything about his injury specifically to where once he was 100% healthy again and medically cleared that would still make it easier for re-injury or is this just all of us being nervous about that sliver of a chance?

Archived