Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs LA Football Team

Message added by TK,

KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF THE STADIUM.

OR ELSE.

Inactives for today:

WFT

Rams:

I don't see Steve Sims name on the inactive list, but according ESPN FFN, he is inactive.

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Confused 1

LANDOVER, Md. -- The Washington Football Team has announced the following inactives and lineup changes for today's game against the Los Angeles Rams:

The Washington Football Team declared the following players as inactive:

• No. 7 QB Dwayne Haskins
  • No. 37 CB Greg Stroman
  • No. 50 LB Jared Norris
  • No. 55 LB Cole Holcomb
  • No. 77 T Saahdiq Charles
  • No. 85 TE Marcus Baugh

10 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Inactives for today:

WFT

Ravens:

I don't see Steve Sims name on the inactive list, but according ESPN FFN, he is inactive.

We're playing the Ravens again? What the ****?

Edited by Califan007
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, TK said:

Here's an Alex Smith nugget. 

Hearing that he's still got a hitch in his giddyup, however you don't see it when he runs.

If your leg was mauled by the Great White Shark equivalent of a Flesh Eating Bacteria, I would think you'd have some type of a hitch in your giddyup.  

And I noticed this playing tennis growing up.  Because when you run you are going from one foot to another, and "jumping" between them, a slight limp actually dissapears.  I remember twisting my ankle trying to recover for a shot, and had a minor limp while walking for the next couple of weeks.  But when I ran, you couldn't really tell.  However, it hurt like the dickens and I couldn't push off near as well.  I'm not comparing my ankle issue to Alex's leg issue, because it could just be one leg is a different length now, and he has no pain.  Just saying, when you run, I've noticed minor limps can go away.

14 minutes ago, TK said:

LANDOVER, Md. -- The Washington Football Team has announced the following inactives and lineup changes for today's game against the Los Angeles Rams:

The Washington Football Team declared the following players as inactive:

• No. 7 QB Dwayne Haskins
  • No. 37 CB Greg Stroman
  • No. 50 LB Jared Norris
  • No. 55 LB Cole Holcomb
  • No. 77 T Saahdiq Charles
  • No. 85 TE Marcus Baugh

Deep sigh of relief that none of the available WRs are on this list.

• Like 1

For absolutely no reason, I kindof feel like we're going to play well today and really give it to the Rams.  

Which probably means we'll lose by 70.

But my gut is telling me that the team is going to be extra motivated to prove they can win, and the offense was more one dimensional because of the QB.  These are often the odd games, when you plug in a reserve QB, change a coach, you often get a little bounce.  

I could see a bounce here.  Not a big bounce.  But a little bounce.

• Like 3

go kyle go

go go go

go washington football team

<this fulfills my contractual obligations>

and to the #1 and totally dominant thing that matters to me as the fan i am: get the **** outta here dan snyder you dysfunctional clueless failure

this team will never ever ever have any real chance to get right as long as you have any stake in it and every intelligent fan in this base and analyst in the football world knows it

quit making depressing garbage out of what is supposed to be a source of good stuff in the lives of so many loyal and resolute fans ya selfish privileged dipstick

• Thanks 4
6 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

For absolutely no reason, I kindof feel like we're going to play well today and really give it to the Rams.  

But my gut is telling me that the team is going to be extra motivated to prove they can win, and the offense was more one dimensional because of the QB.  These are often the odd games, when you plug in a reserve QB, change a coach, you often get a little bounce.  

Yeah I think this is a winnable game too. I don't think we will because the Rams still have a lot more talent, but they were not very impressive against an even worse Giants team at home. And it took a BS penalty for them to beat the lousy Cowboys by 3 at home.

8 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I feel the same!  Also, I am hoping LA comes out flat like most west coast teams do when playing early eastern games.

• Like 1
  • TK featured and unfeatured this topic