Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs LA Football Team


Message added by TK,

KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF THE STADIUM.

 

OR ELSE.

Recommended Posts

Just now, Thinking Skins said:

Its sounding like the same plays that Haskins was making. Maybe more smooth and more accurate but same checkdowns. Its what Alex is famous for, and the same thing Allen was doing. 

 

Well, yes. It's the same throws. Because of the cast. But most people weren't saying that was Haskins flaw, so what narrative are you running with?

 

It's beyond annoying to see a group of three of you ONLY post about Haskins related content.

 

How about getting behind a guy who almost had to have his leg amputated? Or is that too hard for people to do because they have ego in play? Think on it a little. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

I know we are all on pins & needles seeing Smith on the field, but is there anything about his injury specifically to where once he was 100% healthy again and medically cleared that would still make it easier for re-injury or is this just all of us being nervous about that sliver of a chance?

 

His leg is literally made of metal basically, now. I think most of the nerves stem from human emotion and empathy, not medicine. But someone more familiar with that field can likely post better about that than I can. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:


And? He wants to play, his doctors say he can play. Who are you and what are your qualifications? The dude is living his dream every day and could have retired easily with no judgment, but didn’t. I’ll respect that. 

I may cringe each play, but Alex is doing exactly what he wants and on his terms.

 

I'm also happy that he appears to be just as efficient as he was when he got hurt.  The dude can still play.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:


And? He wants to play, his doctors say he can play. Who are you and what are your qualifications? The dude is living his dream every day and could have retired easily with no judgment, but didn’t. I’ll respect that. 

 

I'm telling you how I feel, you can not agree that's fine. At the end of the day none of our opinions mean a damn thing. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Nah. Donald is a clean player. He’s not that kind of dude. If anything not going for his legs was humane.

 

Yeah I've never seen Donald be a dirty kind of player. Plays super hard and intense, but clean. He's no Suh. I didn't really have a problem with his hit on Alex.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:


Because to me it looked like a complete and intentional act to injure him. I haven’t seen too many sacks where the defensive player jumps completely on the quarterbacks back. It’s almost in the realm of a horse collar tackle.  If I were the offensive line and I saw that I would have gone right after Donald.  Again, this is my opinion and maybe it’s emotional but I am going after that POS! Especially considering how they knocked Allen out of the game!  Completely unprofessional!

You may want to start watching basketball bruh. Tis football you're watching, a game where tackling and toughness is required.  

 

Just in case you weren't sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I know we are all on pins & needles seeing Smith on the field, but is there anything about his injury specifically to where once he was 100% healthy again and medically cleared that would still make it easier for re-injury or is this just all of us being nervous about that sliver of a chance?

 

I think we're all nervous.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mistertim said:

 

Yeah I've never seen Donald be a dirty kind of player. Plays super hard and intense, but clean. He's no Suh. I didn't really have a problem with his hit on Alex.

I didn’t see anything wrong with the play . Actually better then going after his legs 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • TK featured and unfeatured this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...