Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs LA Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF THE STADIUM.

OR ELSE.

On 10/11/2020 at 2:27 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Who leads the NFL in picks?

Saw this yesterday and forgot to respond. Checked today though, and it’s Fuller, Xavien Howard (Dolphins), Pierre Desir (Jets), and Carlton Davis (Buccaneers) all tied for the lead with 3 interceptions. 

i remember in 2017, fuller at one point had 4 INTs. That would be what, 7 INTS in his time with Washington so far? 

42 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Saw this yesterday and forgot to respond. Checked today though, and it’s Fuller, Xavien Howard (Dolphins), Pierre Desir (Jets), and Carlton Davis (Buccaneers) all tied for the lead with 3 interceptions. 

i remember in 2017, fuller at one point had 4 INTs. That would be what, 7 INTS in his time with Washington so far? 

Fuller looks picture perfect out there. Ball hawk with great technique. Really high on him, Sweat, and Young through 5 games. They are the defense right now. Everyone else is JAG or below JAG at best.

On 10/11/2020 at 6:05 PM, IrepDC said:

Smith seemed to pick where he was going pre snap a few times and missed open guys to throw into double coverage. It's not looking good the more I look back.. but Allen and Smith were supposed to be upgrades

I think Alex had a lot on his mind in this game and probably wasn't comfortable standing strong in the pocket and looking downfield. I never thought he'd be an upgrade under these circumstances. Try breaking your leg and coming into your first game in the rain on FedEx field's horrible surface. Oh and by the way, he had no real first team reps and the OC was nowhere near in the flow of the game. Ah, one more thing...you've got the best D-linemen on fire against your **** of interior line. Yea, Brady wouldn't have been an upgrade in this one.

1 hour ago, joeken24 said:

I think Alex had a lot on his mind in this game and probably wasn't comfortable standing strong in the pocket and looking downfield. I never thought he'd be an upgrade under these circumstances. Try breaking your leg and coming into your first game in the rain on FedEx field's horrible surface. Oh and by the way, he had no real first team reps and the OC was nowhere near in the flow of the game. Ah, one more thing...you've got the best D-linemen on fire against your **** of interior line. Yea, Brady wouldn't have been an upgrade in this one.

It really was a heck of a welcome back. Aaron Donald jumping on your back and all. 

What gets me about this game is that we have beat the Rams the last time with ol school football. I remember back in 2017 we had 200+ rushing yards led by Kelly, Thompson and Perine. None were dominant but all were effective. And it slowed down the Rams undersized pass rush. That was one game I was proud of Gruden. 

I was hoping to see something like that here, especially with a young QB who hasn't had time to practice and then with the starter injured and playing a guy with one good leg. Instead we threw it 30 times and ran onl 14 times. I know we were down but I don't like this style of offense. I'm liking it less than Gruden's. And I'm not talking about the short passing game, I'm talking about the lack of a running game. 

Archived