Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

1 minute ago, lovemaskins said:

How much is it gonna cost to bring Heinicke back next year? He looks good enough to compete for a starting job.

I’d say it’s a given at this point.   Heinicke and Allen with a free agent and or a drafted QB.  

Love Alex but it’s time to hang them up.  Nothing left to prove.  There is value having him in the QB room but roster spots are valuable too. 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I’d argue MLB is as big a need as any on the team.

Agreed.  Our defense would look so much better with a really good MLB.  It's funny to hear so many people complain about our secondary when they are playing against Tom Brady (who arguably has more / better weapons then he has had in years).  Give me 2 good upgrades at linebacker and I'm certain we will have one of the scariest defenses in the league - even with our current secondary.  

2 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

How much is it gonna cost to bring Heinicke back next year? He looks good enough to compete for a starting job.

Mate, stop with this. Unless you're having a stroke or something, then er, call an umbulance.

If we can’t generate pressure from our front 4 were toast. Were just straight up getting beat by Tampas OL and our blitzes are largely ineffective. 

Heinecke has been fine. In fact he’s probably been our best player tonight. Itd be nice if we had professional calibur WRs. 

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

This team immediately improves with a solid #2 and slot receiver.

It won't even be hard to improve on. There are so many options.

I go Corey Davis as the 2 if we can get him. Toney if available as the slot.

Draft a LB, sign David.

Get a bell cow back and Heinicke can win games.

Heincke looks impressive, worried some about his durability with his size and style play.

I am feeling very ambitious at WR as to FA.    Agree, slot can be addressed in the draft:  Elijah Moore, R. Moore, or K. Toney.

I don't know if Tampa lets David hit FA but if they did, he would be my #1 target. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Broadcast is terrible btw. Very few important replays shown, no replay on that coverage sack to see the coverage for instance. Hardly any stat updates on the screen, not even for Brady. Just bad. 

It really is.  Tirico sounds like he's calling a family game of Uno. 

"And there's a draw two card, just in the nick of time" *sips glass of milk*

Archived