Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Best of luck to the WFT tonight.  I am rooting for them, even though they are rivals.  I really respect the culture change, and the perseverance of Rivera and Alex Smith.  The thought of Antonio Brown ending up being rewarded for all his behavior with a Super Bowl ring is disgusting to me.  I hope you guys end that possibility tonight.

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

I'm so ****ing excited about this game. I need a good one.

Can't find a link to watch the early games though.

Yahoo Sport App - doesn't allow WiFi or AirPlay/Casting though

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So nervous. Not sure what to expect for tonight. Win or lose, i like the culture rivera is instilling in the organization, and winning seasons just might be a normal thing here in DC for years to come. 

bring on 8:15. 

No need to be nervous. Because no matter what happens in this game, we've already far exceeded literally everyone's expectations

18 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

No need to be nervous. Because no matter what happens in this game, we've already far exceeded literally everyone's expectations

However.

If you are an ODU fan... this is Do or Die for TH's football career.  For that, I'm am nervous about how he performs tonight.

Archived