Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I was at a bar watching the game I forgot about that squib kick wtf was that about?  That was terrible either onside kick it or kick it deep.

1 hour ago, SAli457180 said:

It's not a penalty if you don't get caught or it doesn't get called.  In this case, it was the latter

Word.  Anybody who played the game knows this goes both ways all game.  

16 hours ago, -JB- said:

Word.  Anybody who played the game knows this goes both ways all game.  

Played all the way up through D1. It goes both ways for the most part. But lets be real. Sometimes its totally lopsided. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, -JB- said:

I was at a bar watching the game I forgot about that squib kick wtf was that about?  That was terrible either onside kick it or kick it deep.

In the postgame Rivera said they had seen something on tape about a lineman routinely in an awkward spot for TBs returns, so they wanted to try to drop the ball near him to take advantage of it. But he said the kick wasn't executed properly.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, MonkFan8 said:

In the postgame Rivera said they had seen something on tape about a lineman routinely in an awkward spot for TBs returns, so they wanted to try to drop the ball near him to take advantage of it. But he said the kick wasn't executed properly.

sounded like we’d done some excellent film review, as you say, just screwed up the kick.

• Like 1