Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Feeling optimism after a playoff loss is a good sign.   Amazing what having good QB play can do for a team.   

Brady and his O-Line were too tough tonight.  

Sign Heinicke this off-season please.  That way we can use the first rounder on another position.  

12 minutes ago, joeken24 said:

The so called better team got help. I was not ready for this season to be over. It may not have been as disappointing if the game was called evenly. I am definitely going to post film in the game review thread. Far too many holds the ref allowed TB for the mighty **** brady. After a while you get mortified as a D line when you don't get calls. But you'll see. And you'll be as pissed as I am. They literally took our defense away.

don’t forget that chicken s holding call against sherf... feels like we got double ended on that deal...

3 minutes ago, MarkMissoula said:

Yeah no

He's the number 2 right now. We can bring in a rookie but he'll compete. We can bring in a vet but it's the same think. We better sign Taylor to come back here and compete. 

3 minutes ago, MarkMissoula said:

Yeah no

He's the number 2 right now. We can bring in a rookie but he'll compete. We can bring in a vet but it's the same think. We better sign Taylor to come back here and compete. 

24 minutes ago, KDawg said:

This isn't the same team as the beginning of this year or next. We have just as good a chance as most other teams in the League not named Buffalo or Kansas City or Green Bay.

Just have some positivity here, man. It's not looking great, I agree. And we're not ideal. But it isn't over.

Just having a chance is something I'm not used to.  I hesitate to say it, but this year just feels really, really different.  We went down swinging, but never expect me to be anything but predicting a loss until we're up when the clock hits 00:00 in the 4th.

2 minutes ago, London Kev said:

What happened to our run game? Is the Bucs run D really that good or did we just have a bad day? I know Gibson wasn't 100% (14 for 31 yards), but JD only had two runs for five yards.

Their run D is that good and our run game is not that good. 

Archived