Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Well, that was infinitely more exciting than I thought it would be.

Heinicke might actually be legit legit.  Tough as nails and if you didn't know he was hurt, you wouldn't have noticed any drop off in his play.

We've got some real building blocks.

• Like 4

Well...that was a hell of a way to end the season.  D...you were humbled.  Learn from this over the off-season.  Heinike, what an amazing playoff game from someone who had no business being that good.  Thank you.

• Like 1

I know I said earlier that there are no moral victories in the NFL, but let me say this. I’m proud of this team. I bet everyone thought this would be a laugher. 

it was a competitive, tough game. I also kinda want Hienike to get an honest shot to be our starter next year. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, redskinss said:

People wonder where the fuel for the conspiracy thread comes from.

3rd down conversion and huge ticky tack call basically forces a punt.

That's a turnover for the refs really. 

Not sure how they called that an incomplete pass. That could have made a major difference. Play call surely would have been different with 3rd and 5ish than 3rd and 10. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm just disappointed because there were as many miscues by us as screwups by the refs .  Missing that blatant pass interference call and not getting us a late hit on the tackle on Heineke, and us with the onsides kick attempt and the two point conversion

• Like 1

Well you guys this was the best football team season in a long time thanks for sharing it with me during the worst year in a long time. 

I have a feeling we are going to have a good draft and a very good free agency period.  This team will be better next year, I am certain of it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, Reaper Skins said:

Refs stole it at the end

I really really hate it when refs are involved in the outcome of games. Especially when the opponent is clearly privileged. **** this bull ****. Their goddamn team held on almost every ****ing play. No calls. Protect brady at all cost. We need him in the SB for our news story. Learn to beat these ****ers. We're good. I'm pissed, but we're good.

• Like 5

Damn, tough luck.  But that was a really good ball with pressure in his face.  I think this may be the first loss ever that doesn't upset me.  I'm really proud of this team.  

Can't wait for next season!  I haven't been to a game since 2007 (Gibbs 2.0).  But I'll pay to come watch this team.  They have heart!  They care so I care!  Damn proud of them!  

• Like 5
1 minute ago, c slag said:

I going to miss reading these game threads until September 

Uhhhh....sometimes.  People writing the team off before the game is over when they still have a shot.  Won’t miss that.

• Like 2

That was a good effort.  

proud of the boys.

Pity the way it ended but they got good experience.  And maybe they come back with Heineke and Allen as a competition.  If they can get a couple more WRs, and shore up the middle of the defense, this team could get pretty good pretty quick.

• Like 2