Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

We played a good game considering what we are working with.  It really was about that offensive possession early in the 4th, we were down by 5 and had a chance to drive and take the lead but couldn't get it done.

I think we proved we belonged in the playoffs, I was worried after that first quarter but we somehow kept it together.

We gotta bring back Heinicke, he's good, the best QB we've had all year, by far, on the biggest stage.  I just wonder if his durability is the reason he's been out of the league but we have to sign him and put him in the mix.

3 minutes ago, cougs said:

Don’t do that. We played hard and we have hope. Don’t play the ref game.

sorry man, but the only way the refs don't have to accept their share of the blame is if their ****ups get undone on the next play

Well, it's been some season, smellas. I never even thought we would make the playoffs. This was an exciting game and we had a shot. House money. I'm sad, but not mad. We hung in there despite the limited talent at key positions. I'm looking forward to building on this season and taking the division again next year. 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If you guys check out twitter Heinicke tonight is a national celebrity.  Even the PFF and Football Outsiders guy were raving about him.

We have our QB1 now and it'll be super affordable. That's HUGE. Cam came up big time too, which was nice. 

We absolutely need another weapon in the passing game. A bruising back and another TE and this offense is dangerous. That's a lot easier to do now.

Also allows us to keep resources and really fix the holes on defense. Watching a big back run freely through run lanes like that was brutal.

Mad as hell about that last call but what a game.  This is the NFC east team that belonged in the playoffs.

We've said it before, but this team really feels like it's rising.  And we should believe it this time.  Number 4 just made a case to start next year and at least makes our FA and drafting situation a little easier.

Did I mention I'm mad about that last call?  I believe 4 could have scored there and the 2 point conversion would have been a heart attack.  But damn.  Pretty work from everyone on the team.  Brady had one of the best games I remember seeing from him.  He's just that good and the better team won.

We have respect in the NFL now.  At least for a few weeks.  Good season boys.

Well it’s hard not to be a little down after that loss but unlike most years when the only thing we have to look forward to is a high draft pick I feel great about this team.  The coaches and the players are pros and easy to root for.  

hard to swallow the loss but I’ll proudly wear my Skins gear till we kick it off again next season. 

Just now, duffy said:

Well, it's been some season, smellas. I never even thought we would make the playoffs. This was an exciting game and we had a shot. House money. I'm sad, but not mad. We hung in there despite the limited talent at key positions. I'm looking forward to building on this season and taking the division again next year. 

You do realize the NFC east next year might have a Hurts Heini.

5 minutes ago, BuckTenn said:

Brady is a straight up prick, going over to Smith and ignoring Taylor Heinicke.

He got to Hieneke and they had a moment. I’m sure he knew the media was gonna be all over Hieneke and I’m sure he wanted to catch Smith before he hit the locker room since he might be retiring. He’s a good sport when he wins lol

Archived