Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition


Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Smiths injury was two seasons ago not 3.

 

So I guess that means we got it next year then.

YEARS. Not seasons. It's 2021 now. The math works. :) 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

and doing shots...

Well if you're starting now, YOUR ASS IS LATE cause we ride at dawn  :silly: 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Three hours in already here. Gonna be a long shift.

I'm trying to pace myself....on drink of whiskey,  per quarter, during today's early games.  Starting with scotch and will be moving on to the American native spirit later...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

I'm trying to pace myself....on drink of whiskey,  per quarter, during today's early games.  Starting with scotch and will be moving on to the American native spirit later...

Whiskey...on my. Yeah I’m on Ales. Different gravy :ols:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasn't going to drink, but just found a cheap-ass bottle of red wine in the cupboard. It's the kind that makes you shudder when you drink it. Oh well, gonna have a headache in the morning.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Whiskey...on my. Yeah I’m on Ales. Different gravy :ols:

When we were in your neck of the woods, for the Bengals game, we drank a lot of Ales. The beer game is strong in UK.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, London Kev said:

I wasn't going to drink, but just found a cheap-ass bottle of red wine in the cupboard. It's the kind that makes you shudder when you drink it. 

 

Check the side to make sure it doesn't say "cider vinegar"

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

14 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

 

Check the side to make sure it doesn't say "cider vinegar"

 

Mmm...Red Wine Vinegar is great on top of any seafood. Save it for the grub later !

 

10 minutes ago, London Kev said:

 

No, it's worse. It's Bulgarian Merlot, vintage 2019.

 

Oh no wonder. That 2 year old wine isn't very fresh. It's expired by now.

You're too sophisticated for that "old stuff" @London Kev

 

 

 

 

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...