Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

2 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

On one hand, not surprised his coach is gushing - how many ODU qbs have made it in the NFL?  With that said, I have a hunch that the NFL ‘misses’ on qbs frequently - particularly late round/UDFA types that need some time to develop, need to be given chances/support, or just need the longer leashes that 1st round qbs usually get, or some combination.  

Absolutely, and an injury to a player like that  can mean their chance is over before it began.

8 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Backup? If he wins this game with good numbers he gets a shot to compete for #1 next year. 

Absolutely.

Not only has he earned it, but there's no way he re-signs here with the idea of being backup, because SOME team is going to offer him a starter position and starter salary.

Not only that, but he's ALREADY earned at least a backup job in 21, before even playing tonight

5 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Rams win as the 6th seed could be interesting down the road.

Darnold wil have a hard time containing Heinicke with his mobilty, etc.    😀  If the Rams win and by some miracle, we win i'd gather we'd play the Saints.  

The legend to be getting ready...

3 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Rams win as the 6th seed could be interesting down the road.

Yep.

If the Rams win today, I believe they will face the top seeded Packers.

Which means if Washington wins tonight, they will face the winner of the Bears/Saints game.

6 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Yep.

If the Rams win today, I believe they will face the top seeded Packers.

Which means if Washington wins tonight, they will face the winner of the Bears/Saints game.

I would think the Bears as the 7th seed would be playing Green Bay of they win.

Just now, Saeth29 said:

I would think the Bears as the 7th seed would be playing Green Bay of they win.

You're right.

I keep forgetting there are seven teams in the playoffs this year. :)

So if the Bears win tomorrow, they'll face the Packers, and Washington, should they win tonight, will face the winner of the Rams/ Seahawks game.

Our quarterback situation for this evening looks as ugly as it gets on paper but as I've said a few times now, we're on house money and Alex wasn't exactly playing like Aaron Rodgers so we really have nothing to lose here.

If Heinicke comes out nervous and plays like somebody with almost no experience this game could get out of hand fast.

On the other hand if he surprises everyone and the nfl playoffs aren't too big a stage for him we have a chance to pull off something I don't think we would have with alex.

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Wilson just got MURDERED right in front of Carrol and they didn't throw a flag.

Officiating as witnessed by ALL the NFL fans has been horrible this year and that's putting it mildly.  

Archived