Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Imagine if TH provides the spark that many of us believe he can.  Not only does he make this team instantly better for this playoff run, but if he shows that he can run this offense, this offseason will be infinitely more exciting with all that cap space and a full arsenal of draft picks without feeling as much of an urgency to upgrade at QB.

I know this is super optimistic thinking, please don't rain on my parade today.  Tomorrow maybe, but not today!

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

I got some issues. I am already pretty much hammered. Been sitting here pounding shots with the family. We are all so fired up. Playoff football is the best. 

How do we win today? Watch what the Rams are doing to Wilson. That is how we win. 

Lol nice man..sounds like your having a great time..I just started drinking some beer and am a little buzzed..I dont drink often lol

I think Washington has the defense, special teams, and coaching to win this game.

However, I don't think that they have the offense to win this game.

Not this season, anyway.

However, you never know. The more talented, stronger team doesn't always win

Anything can happen. :815:

Just now, steve09ru said:

Over under 5 for number of times Giants are talked about?

We got a former coach of the Bucs announcing, so his extra talk about the Bucs, hopefully snuffs that out

1 minute ago, Thinking Skins said:

My son thinks playoffs is play office. So he's in his play office playing with clay while i watch the playoffs

Chase Young thinks we're playing for the offs

48 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

If the WFT wins this, I might just get Ron’s face tattooed on my ass. 

I'd keep it to 1 cheek or it would look pretty odd.

Unless you did a 3 Ron (wolf) 1 moon style to it. Then it might be nice.

9 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

All you did was remind tater he needs to dust his ceiling fan.

I spit salad all over my computer :ols:

3 minutes ago, Thinking Skins said:

My son thinks playoffs is play office. So he's in his play office playing with clay while i watch the playoffs

One nice thing about being older. Both my kids are over 21. They are here with their sig others and we are all getting smashed. I raised them right. They are Skins.....oops I mean WFT fans for life.

Just now, clskinsfan said:

One nice thing about being older. Both my kids are over 21. They are here with their sig others and we are all getting smashed. I raised them right. They are Skins.....oops I mean WFT fans for life.

Raising kids born ~2000 to be lifetime WFT fans? You’re lucky nobody called Child Protective Services.

Archived