Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

19 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Alex not dressing is bad news. I don't mind him not starting, but I don't want to see Montez in this game at any point. 

Nah, Montez can take the final kneel down while Taylor takes selfies with the fans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, Ball Security said:

Nah, Montez can take the final kneel down while Taylor takes selfies with the fans.

Alright, if a QB beats Brady in the playoffs, they're more than welcome to skip out on the kneel down. 

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If I understand the seeds right we won't see Darnold until the Championship game.  They'd be playing at Fedex, too. 

Hopefully we don't see sam darnold at FedEx EVER!  unless he is the opposing qb, I'd be ok with that.

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If I understand the seeds right we won't see Darnold until the Championship game.  They'd be playing at Fedex, too. 

I don't think anyone is going to see Sam Darnold in a championship game. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

So Smith is out for sure? I feel bad, he's the reason we're here, but if he looks like last week...

Remember 2012 (just for a second and no longer). RG3 got us over the line but never should have started against Seattle. It always should have been Kirk. Forcing him out there ruined his career. 

If Alex has any football left in him going forward, it's for the best that he doesn't play today. 

• Like 4