Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

1 minute ago, Long Time Fan said:

Agreed.  Our defense would look so much better with a really good MLB.  It's funny to hear so many people complain about our secondary when they are playing against Tom Brady (who arguably has more / better weapons then he has had in years).  Give me 2 good upgrades at linebacker and I'm certain we will have one of the scariest defenses in the league - even with our current secondary.  

Secondary needs help. Darbys not that good and will likely regress to norm next year. We have no FS.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Wright has dropped a few also.

Keep in mind we are talking about undrafted players in Sims and Wright.

Considering where they have come from they are doing well overall....tonight, not so much.

I think our D will start getting home more in the 3rd. Chase seems to be playing conservative. Sweat is looking pretty good, but they're heating up. 

We haven't allowed over 20 points in a while. I think we'll make some great adjustments on offense too.

WRs and LBers OMG.

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Broadcast is terrible btw. Very few important replays shown, no replay on that coverage sack to see the coverage for instance. Hardly any stat updates on the screen, not even for Brady. Just bad. 

It's because the broadcasters are at home

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Broadcast is terrible btw. Very few important replays shown, no replay on that coverage sack to see the coverage for instance. Hardly any stat updates on the screen, not even for Brady. Just bad. 

NBC is by far the worst of the networks. It's been awful ever since they got the contract.

(To the point where I groan when i see them on the schedule lol)

Edited by SpacePenguin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

This game isn’t nearly as close as the score indicates.

Exactly. We're still in the game. I think some of us are star struck by brady. **** 'em. Beat his ass this next half. 

15 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

I think this is a pretty good assessment.

There are moments, strings of moments really, that we look like we belong.  We're clearly headed in a very good direction.

Exactly. A worthy playoff team should be almost a complete team, WFT is not. They have pieces, but the holes on the team are exposed against. When the opposing coaches know where to scheme and plan their attacks, if your roster isn't good enough there isn't anything you can do about it.  This doesn't take away from the season or progress or my hope of what's to come, I don't want anyone to lose sight of this just because of this game.

• Like 1
Just now, clskinsfan said:

Curl to free next year?

I think he can do it. I’d rather upgrade with a real FS, but if that’s not an option I feel better with him there than the other options.

• Like 1