Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Love Alex but it’s time to hang them up.  Nothing left to prove.  There is value having him in the QB room but roster spots are valuable too. 

I have a feeling we keep him around as a coach in some capacity if we can. He'd be a great guy to keep within the organisation.

Got to say not happy with the WR's tonight, they haven't done any favors to a QB making his 1st start.  Imagine how frustrated they probably all were with Haskins in there who could never deliver the ball to them? Well now the ball is being delivered to them and it is bouncing off their hands. 

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

If we can’t generate pressure from our front 4 were toast. Were just straight up getting beat by Tampas OL and our blitzes are largely ineffective. 

Heinecke has been fine. In fact he’s probably been our best player tonight. Itd be nice if we had professional calibur WRs. 

Pretty sad indictment of the team when the player of the game for WFT is a guy who was out of the league and literally a student in the middle of finals a month ago

1 minute ago, Searchingforaqb said:

You can see why the Bills gave up so much for Diggs (not that we're close to the overall roster to be doing that) but you just can't get by with sub standard receivers. 

I think that is why we were in the bidding war for Amari Cooper.

Luckily there will be WR's available this year.  

4 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Just imagine if we would have had this level of QB play in all the games Haskins started.   Easily at least a couple more wins.  

Right? Imagine if this team has managed to claw to a 9-7 record to win the NFCE and grab that 4th seed to host a playoff game against the #5 seed this weekend?

3 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

Reffs are screwing us.  TB OL facemask holding, PI, long list of complete BS

I was thinking the refs were consistently bad for both teams. But I have not seen a bias for one team. The fumble should have been a turn over so I think we got a break there. 

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

really hoping JDR makes some adjustments and Turner remembers Terry and Logan Thomas are on this team. if Gibson isnt it, give those touches to JD and Barber. between the two of them they can get it done

It's not turner, the bucs know we only have two offensive weapons and are forcing heinicke to make the right reads (which so far he's doing beautifully) and get it to our open receivers who suck.

So far that game plan is working wonderfully for them.

If Heinicke were a first round pick & playing exactly the way he is now then people would be saying he’s our QB1. But since he’s UDFA, everyone’s saying “oh ya, he can be our backup”. This is partly why I’m rooting so hard for him. I don’t see why he hasn’t earned a shot at the big job in the offseason.

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Miami Heat beat the Bullets.

Florida is having a good day against DC so far today.

Everyone beats the Bullets.

My dudes had Williams, Williams and Thompson out and still beat the Bullets with Beal scoring 40+ (again)

Archived