Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Washington @ Arizona

TK

8 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I am in the same place exactly 

I will also say we wasted an entire year figuring out what he was last year.  He was ignored for the first 6-8 months, essentially, and then put into a position to play late by Callahan when he probably wasn't ready.

Then he was asked to pick up a new system in an offseason without any practices.

His OL is swiss cheese and his weapons are dull knives.

There's also a lot working against him.

The question really is, is he the victim of circumstance, and can he pull himself out of it, or is he who he is.  

And honestly, I have no idea.  I am hoping to know more by the end of the year.  For sure, Rivera is going to make a decision by the end of the year because he's not going to go through this again.  

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

The difference between Murray and Haskins is Dwayne can’t process and make decisions on the fly like Kyle. Haskins has a bit of that “everything needs to go right” skittishness like Cousins.

The defense of or Haskins is already sounding the same as Cousins. “If the rest of the Offense was better, he’d be better, too.”

Cousins had a single-digit QBR today until late in the game. Maybe they’re just both not very good.

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

The difference between Murray and Haskins is Dwayne can’t process and make decisions on the fly like Kyle. Haskins has a bit of that “everything needs to go right” skittishness like Cousins.

I do think Haskins atleast needs weapons to compete. He can’t make plays all by himself at this level he’s he couldn’t do it in college. 

4 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Haskins has no business being in the same sentence as Cousins. Cousins as a rookie coming off the bench was far superior.  He has some choke in him for sure but was a much better passer.  

Archived