Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Washington @ Arizona

TK

1 minute ago, Dirt said:

Whatever  happened to bringing the house when they disrespect us with those 4th down plays?? It killed carson wentz , I don't care how quick Murray is, stop playing like little ****es.  Impose your will

Because were playing a team with the best arguably WR in the league and an MVP contender at QB.

This defense is good enough to win a lot of games if they get an average performance from the offense.

Today's performance was below average, and ST kicked in a turnover.

This was just a debacle of a game.  

I know there's a quarter left, but they defense seems like it's out of answers.  And the Cards just come at you in waves.  You can't expect it to hold up for 60 minutes when you put it on short fields and can't convert 3rd downs the entire game.  

2 minutes ago, Dirt said:

Whatever  happened to bringing the house when they disrespect us with those 4th down plays?? It killed carson wentz , I don't care how quick Murray is, stop playing like little ****es.  Impose your will

Bringing the house works better when the other team doesn't bring a QB who who can run faster than our DBs

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

AZ pouring it on, going for kill-shots and trying on every 4th down. they dont respect us. they is practice for them to try our new wrinkles. lovely.

Good for them. Smart coaching. Why punt when you have confidence in your offense and have no fear of ours?

Archived