Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Washington @ Arizona

TK

1 minute ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

I dont see much from haskins u can blame our o line lack of talent etc, but i just dont see the IT factor from Haskins..,

No “it factor” is a given.  Can he even get to “competent”?  I honestly don’t think so.  I’m seeing nothing that experience will fix. Mechanics and accuracy are super problematic and he doesn’t have other attributes (like a Josh Allen) to make up for it. 

When you know an offense is not a threat, you can take all kind of chances. 4th down on deep in your own side of the field and you go for it? That may be confidence in your offense, may be disrespect to the defense. But to me, it speak loudly to what they see in Washington's offense. What's 3 points, because you know that's all they're getting if that. Haskin had better start worrying about play making and throw all that leadership **** out the window.

Just now, PartyPosse said:

The difference between Murray and Haskins is Dwayne can’t process and make decisions on the fly like Kyle. Haskins has a bit of that “everything needs to go right” skittishness like Cousins.

lol Cousins. I’ll still take Haskins over Cousins. Dude had a safety, three ints and 188 yards. How about that for guaranteed money????  Somehow it makes me feel better. 

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Because were playing a team with the best arguably WR in the league and an MVP contender at QB.

Sure. So we're supposed to play scared?  Send the house.  Strength is pass rush, can't get worse than this.  

That's what Iiked about last week, It was unusual, like we didn't care, nothing to lose.  Today looks more like playing safe, which I understand on offense, but I LOVED how aggressive they were last week on defense.  Today we seem scared of kyler murray using his feet, but I'd rather lose to that than dink and dunk 4th down conversions.  

Or maybe he's just beating us, I dunno , can't see it all at the bar.  Just want more **** it balls out aggression from the D line

Archived