Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

TK

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

It makes me sad that you’ve become this broken.

Broken isn't the word for it. 

I'm sure he's a good guy, but you cant look at this score and think they haven't tuned him out.  Maybe I'm just angry, but at this point after watching our last chance to save the season at home go down like this, I don't think I can trust him anymore.  Trust is earned, it can be lost, for some it takes longer then others.

Here's the thing about hope:  I don't stick my hand on top of a stove and hope my hand doesn't burn.  That's not hope.

We need to make Dan Snyder sell this team!

How do we do it By everyone of us, taking a stand and NOT going to the games, NOT Purchasing any merchandise and staying at home to watch. When we hit him in the wallet and he realizes he has completely lost the fanbase, then he will be forced to sell!

7 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Dan is not the proble 

Please tell me you are being sarcastic!!  Dan Snyder has been, is and will continue to be the primary problem with the Washington Redskins!!  Any other conclusion is fantasy! I have no idea how anyone can honestly state that they don't think Dan Snyder is the problem!!  It starts at the top! He creates a toxic work environment where even high quality people underperform.

Let me say it clearer:  DAN SNYDER ABSOLUTELY IS THE PROBLEM!!!!!

The only problem is that he can't be fired unless he fires himself. So we have to hope that he somehow gets out of his own way and hires some quality people and fir once actually gets completely out of their way.

Seriously, what does this team do during practice? And why can’t the staff figure out how to fix ongoing issues with penalties? How can a team be so consistently undisciplined? And why does Jay Gruden stand around looking like a deer in ****ing headlights all the time? What planet is he on?

Absolute bunch of losers and idiots.

The Redskins have folded up their tents and gone home. Pathetic. I thought this would be a loss. I thought it could be a bad loss. I hoped it would not be an embarrassing loss.

There's no point in firing Gruden after this game, but there's no point in keeping him either. The Redskins came to Fed Ex today prepared to lose and unready to put up any kind of fight.

Just now, Macster said:

We need to make Dan Snyder sell this team!

How do we do it By everyone of us, taking a stand and NOT going to the games, NOT Purchasing any merchandise and staying at home to watch. When we hit him in the wallet and he realizes he has completely lost the fanbase, then he will be forced to sell!

Just go away.

1 minute ago, srtman04 said:

We need the ability to fire the owner.  That's when the meaningful changes will only happen. 

You can’t do crap about the owner so it’s why I never talk about firing the owner - talk about anyone else is great but no reason to waist time talking about firing the owner.

now if you want to talk about refusing to go to games due to the owner great.

2 minutes ago, AJ* said:

A lot of empty seats in the stadium already. Can't wait to see what it looks like after halftime. They'll have to keep those camera angles tight and focused on the lower level lol.

They'll probably find more people in the restrooms.

Archived