Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Broken isn't the word for it. 

I'm sure he's a good guy, but you cant look at this score and think they haven't tuned him out.  Maybe I'm just angry, but at this point after watching our last chance to save the season at home go down like this, I don't think I can trust him anymore.  Trust is earned, it can be lost, for some it takes longer then others.

Here's the thing about hope:  I don't stick my hand on top of a stove and hope my hand doesn't burn.  That's not hope.

He quit last week.  When McCoy went down he was done. 

They havent tries anything even remotely out of character.  It’s the same game plan as he’s had for every game the past 2 years.

He was lucky Kirk and McVay made him look better in 2015 and 2016 when he actively tried to sabotage the team by hiring Barry.  

McVay left, and the. Kirk left, and it’s been crap since then.

he can be lifted up by other people but he’s a bad coach.  He has been a bad coach and will continue to be a bad coach.  

Snyder should fire him after the game and start the new search immediately.

Bruce too.  Obviously.

Offense: No heart, no guts, no balls, no brains

Defense: Glass jaw, no discipline, questionable heart

Coaching No heart, no guts, no brains, no balls. Honestly, if Gruden had the option he would have thrown in the towel before the game started. In reality, I think he did anyway.

Just now, Fred Jones said:

What happens if Smith is not ready to play next summer? 

It is December now it will take at least six months before he's even walking again and the end that's before you factor in complications and additional surgeries. Even with aggressive rehab it's going to take time and you do not put this guy on the field until he's 100% because doing otherwise puts him at risk of truly ending his career. Presuming of course that he hasn't already reached

3 minutes ago, shakinaiken said:

Can you legally forfeit at the half? What are the rules?

It's considered bad form for the traveling fans who are the only people in the stadium.

i was offered a complimentary pair of club seats for this game by a vendor, but I declined. Should I fire them for thinking so little of me?

3 minutes ago, Tsailand said:

Does he play defense?  WR?  OL?

I never said he did and also prefaced by saying there's no way he's saving this season. 

This team sucks and ain't nothing gonna change that.

I'm just saying how long can the skins claim that not signing him is about football. 

It's not and it's pretty obvious to anybody with eyes that function. 

5 minutes ago, Macster said:

We need to make Dan Snyder sell this team!

How do we do it By everyone of us, taking a stand and NOT going to the games, NOT Purchasing any merchandise and staying at home to watch. When we hit him in the wallet and he realizes he has completely lost the fanbase, then he will be forced to sell!

He'll just move the team at that point.  

Just now, Birdlives said:

I’m starting to wonder if Dan Snyder isn’t going broke. Would explain the going cheap in FA, insurance being low on Smith, and that he’s selling his house.

He runs the team like a scam product. Does enough to make people believe in the product causing people to spend money, but when you peel apart the layers and actually look at the product you can see it is cheap garbage. (Horrible practice facilities, out dated tech everywhere, terrible personal trainers and strength trainers, terrible hires). Its as if he doesnt put his money into the small things that makes an organization successful. Its not all about the players 

Archived