Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

TK

2 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

I sad many many weeks ago we should just lose out.  We are not going to have a problem doing that this season.

I repeat this in my own head often.  And probably a few times here as well.  We are a bad team. We have been a bad team all year that squeaked out wins.  If we ever want to truly rebuild we have to allow ourselves to fail for a couple years.  We will never get anywhere drafting between picks 12 and 23 continually and trading away our other picks for vets and picking up overpaid scrubs in FA. This isn't the model anymore and we need to just blow it up.  Personally, I'm ready to lose out and have a terrible year next year with McCoy as my starting QB.  I've been through enough Skins trauma, I can take it.  

1 minute ago, xxprodigyxx said:

I never thought I would say this...I would kill to have Ryan Fitzpatrick right now.  Thanks world.  You win.

If the Giants cut Eli's sorry ass I would take him in a heartbeat over what we have on our roster. That is how sad the situation really is.

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

Nothing on heaven and earth can save this season so I'm not advocating for it but am very curious, how much longer can the skins possibly use the excuse that they wont sign Kaepernick because they dont want the offense to be dysfunctional?

Does Anybody really believe that our offense is better with Sanchez and Johnson at the helm who literally just got here than someone who at the very least had a chance of creating some spark, some semblance of an offense?

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind anymore that there's league wide collusion to keep him out.

Signing him would be great but this coaching staff would suck with him as well. 

4 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

No he is not 

he has done everything anyone asked hired football people to run the team. The problem is those people have failed.

its time to clean house and start over .

there is no salary cap on coaches go out and hire the best Give them full authority and sign the checks

We need the ability to fire the owner.  That's when the meaningful changes will only happen. 

Archived