Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

TK

4 minutes ago, BraveWarrior said:

But he's not going anywhere, so those who think he is the problem need to get off this ship and go root for another team. 

That's complete bull****. I can and will continue to beat the same drum no matter what you or anyone wants to say. And no I am not leaving this team!! You don't like people pointing out the real problem being Dan Snyder, you go root for another team!  I will not ignore it just because it appears there is nothing that can be done.

Not going to games! Continued social pressure. not purchasing merchandise!!  Just a few things we as fans can (and I already) do to force him to sell.  Write letters - I am crafting one now and have written others.

I will continue to make my hatred of Dan Snyder known. I am not going anywhere!!!  **** Dan Snyder!!  He is a poisonous piece of garbage that has ruined something I treasured at one time. I will continue to make that point no matter what anyone else thinks. Don't like it? Too bad!

Just now, Wyvern said:

Down 34-0 at the half???  This is an incredibly embarrassing performance by the Skins!

Hopefully the team can play better in the 2nd half and salvage some respect. 

It's important to play hard and narrow the gap.  There are a lot of young (and potentially talented) Skins players who need to shape their identity as tough, never-say-die, competitors rather than toss-in-the-towel losers.

We're not winning this game, so I don't want them to play better in the 2nd half. They deserve no respect. I want them to get so blown out and embarrassed that SOMEONE gets sacked. Bruce, Jay, whatever. 

2 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I guess the only question left that this game could answer is whether it's worth it to waste one more minute watching the 'skins this season. I mean if they're not going to show up to play should I show up to watch?

I was playing golf.  Then it rained and I though I’d give it a look.  Now I’m rooting for Barkley to break 300

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

He quit last week.  When McCoy went down he was done. 

They havent tries anything even remotely out of character.  It’s the same game plan as he’s had for every game the past 2 years.

I said he should be fired if after all this time he gave up playcalling when Sanchez came in and didn't make sure they commit to run after that long run.  

3 division games in a row with chance to stamp our place for winning it and other team wanted it more then us in each game. The team didn't believe either, forget Xs and Os, that only has to be it.

I wonder if this is a player mutiny against the coaching staff.

They have not played this bad in years with much worse defenses.

Dan has to bust out the broom and fire Jay and Bruce after this game. 

Then finish up the rest of the coaching staff after the season.

This is ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, BraveWarrior said:

So, it's either go root for someone else, or stick around just to make fun of the team? 

I'm going to stick to my original plan - hope that Snyder finally gets a few good people to run and coach the team, and they finally get a few decent years out of the talent we have, while getting rid of our softer guys and finding a few more good ones.  

To each there own.  I’ve been a fan for 40+ years so it is hard not to watch.  I’ll continue to watch skins games because of my love for them in my youth.  But I hold no expectations this team will be a perennial contender under Synder.  To watch good football I watch other games.

7 minutes ago, NNT said:

Serious question. Is this rock bottom? 

Whats been worse? 

Monday Night Massacre was only 31-0 at half. 

Swinging Gate?

Was giving this some thought as well. 

We we were shut out by the Rams in 2014, by a similar margin (24-0?)

the John Beck game where the Bills collected 12 sacks. Roy Helu broke the record for receptions by a RB, though, I believe. That was 2011. 

Any others I’m missing recently?

1 minute ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

God willing we dont go into this offseason expecting Smith to return next season. 1st round pick needs to go to QB. Point blank period. 

Except its a piss weak QB class. Rather build the roster and draft QB in 2020 with the high pick we get for taking lumps next season

Archived