Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

TK

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

He threw in the towel after McCoy got hurt.  He was so jazzed to finally have the QB he wanted and it lasted like 2.8 quarters.  

Gruden checked out agyer that.

And the team followed their leader. 

Hes lost the room and neess fired now.

I think so too. Wasn't even willing to call plays when Sanchez came in. How pathetic is that. Took his ball, pouted, and went home.

Just now, shakinaiken said:

Yep. That one literally sprang to mind as I was checking your response. 

See, this game isn’t so bad? 

The score was 45-10 at the end of that game. If the Giants don't mail it in for this game, the score will be worse, and the feelings worse too. This is the game where we had one last chance to make the playoffs. The season was already over in 2013, this season is the one where we led by two games and didn't bother to show up.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

He threw in the towel after McCoy got hurt.  He was so jazzed to finally have the QB he wanted and it lasted like 2.8 quarters.  

Gruden checked out agyer that.

And the team followed their leader. 

Hes lost the room and neess fired now.

I think he does too, even though it could certainly be argued he hasn’t been dealt a fortuitous hand the last few seasons. 

But that may be irrelevant. Things need to change 

1 minute ago, Fred Jones said:

The only good thing from a game management standpoint is the Giants have won this game and they know it and want to head home.

Which means they are not going all out the rest of the game.

That's not a good thing. We're going to lose it. I want it to be spectacular. A thing from this game is that someone, Gruden or Allen or both. No excuses. Someone's head has to roll, or we'll be forced to sit through this for the rest of this season, and possibly the next one too.

Just now, Fat Stupid Loser said:

Just realized I just cheered for him.  Its over dudes.  Dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria.

I'm rooting for the Giants in the slim hope that the more of a blowout this is, the more likely Allen/Gruden/Manusky get fired.

This franchise made me do this. I'm not to blame, lol.

Season ended when Alex broke his leg. He had this team at 6-3 and the players had faith in him. They were able to deal with the O-line injuries.  Since that point both sides of the ball have quit.  

They werent going to compete with the best 5 or so teams but they were competitive with the rest and I think would have made the playoffs if not for that injury.  

Now there are big question marks everywhere.   Alex May never play again and if he does it would be after several games into next season.  

Things are bleak.  Not a fun time to be a Skins fan.   

Archived